Introducing CubeWheels (G25-G27-FREX wheels)

Hello :D

I'm Massimo, the producer of Cubewheels and a simracing addicted.

I'm proud to introduce you the new Cube GP2 steering wheel, based on a REAL momo GP2 series steering wheel.

Here some 3D renders:

The renders reflects 100% the final product, i have used the same 3D models that i have sent to my machine shop supplier. The only difference is the finish of the steering wheel plate: the real one have a brushed aluminum black anodized finish like this picture:

Also the real version have the numbered dials under the five knobs, and a numbered stripe on the two thumb knobs.

Features:

• 8 high quality momentary buttons, the upper two with a guard ring
  • Five 8 positions rotary encoders with custom made knobs
  • Two 8 positions thumb knobs
  • Two on-off, (on)-off-(on) or (on)-off small toggle switches with color coded rubber cap
  • Slipro display with optical filter (enhances contrast ratio) available with classic red-orange displays, or with green displays for the time-speed functions, and blue for the gear one.
  • Fully adjustable aluminum CNC machined shift-clutch unit with real twill carbon fiber paddles
  • Back cover for electronics
  • Optional quick release hub with electrical connector
  • Soldering free assembly
I have already made (and sold :D) the first prototype of the wheel, so i'm ready to take orders. If anyone is interested please, contact me in PM or at massimo.cubeddu@gmail.com. I can make other wheels versions, following some pics/renders:

Indy wheel

Customized GT for a special customer:

Cube GT:

GTPRO:

Cube Box:

Sli Box:

Special thanks to RaceDepartment staff!

And sorry for spelling errors, i'm italian :)

Why so secretive about the prices i.e PM's?.....can they not simply be published? I appreciate that shipping will be dependent on where it's going and differenct currencies may be asked for but a ball park figure would be nice.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back