Introducing CubeWheels (G25-G27-FREX wheels)

Hello :D

I'm Massimo, the producer of Cubewheels and a simracing addicted.

I'm proud to introduce you the new Cube GP2 steering wheel, based on a REAL momo GP2 series steering wheel.

Here some 3D renders:

The renders reflects 100% the final product, i have used the same 3D models that i have sent to my machine shop supplier. The only difference is the finish of the steering wheel plate: the real one have a brushed aluminum black anodized finish like this picture:

Also the real version have the numbered dials under the five knobs, and a numbered stripe on the two thumb knobs.

Features:

• 8 high quality momentary buttons, the upper two with a guard ring
  • Five 8 positions rotary encoders with custom made knobs
  • Two 8 positions thumb knobs
  • Two on-off, (on)-off-(on) or (on)-off small toggle switches with color coded rubber cap
  • Slipro display with optical filter (enhances contrast ratio) available with classic red-orange displays, or with green displays for the time-speed functions, and blue for the gear one.
  • Fully adjustable aluminum CNC machined shift-clutch unit with real twill carbon fiber paddles
  • Back cover for electronics
  • Optional quick release hub with electrical connector
  • Soldering free assembly
I have already made (and sold :D) the first prototype of the wheel, so i'm ready to take orders. If anyone is interested please, contact me in PM or at massimo.cubeddu@gmail.com. I can make other wheels versions, following some pics/renders:

Indy wheel

Customized GT for a special customer:

Cube GT:

GTPRO:

Cube Box:

Sli Box:

Special thanks to RaceDepartment staff!

And sorry for spelling errors, i'm italian :)

• jonnywalker46

Hi Massimo, this wheel is fantastic. IM just building my rig for rFactor. I was looking for a price and if you have a website maybe?

Upvote 0
Can you PM with the price for the SLI-pro stand alone box. Est cost of shipping to Canada also if possible. Does it come with the Pro installed? If not are the wiring for the switches done.

Thanks

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

I'm excited to see the stuff for the Fanatec wheels especially the GT3 RS V2. :)

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 17730

Any idea on when the stuff for the Fanatec wheels will be done?

Upvote 0
  • noobzpro

hi im interested in your work. would like to know roughly how much it would cost with shipping to singapore. And will all of this work on g27. if yes how easy isit to install thanks.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back