WHERE IS ELI TOMAC, I DON'T SEE HIM ANYWHERE, NOT EVEN WHEN THEY LIST "iconic" RIDERS. THE PERFECT MX GAME WON'T HAVE MY FAVORITE RIDER, WHO DOMINATED MOST OF THE SEASON TO THE POINT WHERE THE CHAMPIONSHIP CAME DOWN TO THE LAST RACE. I really really hope it's only because they haven't finished that particular aspect yet... It would be like F1 2016 without Nico Rosberg.

Wait what?! Didnt they just release one? Or ten bike games? :D

Graphics is nice but i havent been engaged since motocross madness and one that was a little later and was fun with motorcross, supercross etc. The newer titles have seemed a bit too easy and arcady. Not that i expect hyper realism of course, but at least nice feeling and the need for some skill. Maybe i'll check this one out when its released.

Stop buying Milestone bugged crap... Please... It will be the same garbage over and over, every year, with slightly different interface/graphics and the same bugs.

As of late their products have improved.

I agree that most of the early MotoGP, WRC, original Ride, SLRE and even MXGP games had issues, some pretty serious, and yes Milestone failed to support these titles after release, but...

In row Ride 2, MotoGP 17 and more importantly in this context MXGP 3 have been pretty solid titles. Milestone are upping their game with the new license and I believe they can nail it.

Last edited:
@howitzer155mm ...What can I say ..yes the graphics are very poor, but wow ..this is the closest feeling I have had to sitting on a real bike :geek: ..the "big" developers with all the dosh, should take a look at this and yes look past the graphics, because underneath there is something good, very good. ...thanks for the mention :thumbsup:

Maybe I'm easier to please than most of you but...
a game as fun as MXGP 3 with track editor ?
Count me in.
MotoGP 17 is also very fine game ...to me. And many others. Even SLRE has many nice features compared to WRC series and even DiRT Rally. Like a tarmac physic and just amazing way those snow stages look...:confused: read my lips... pho-to-real.
And I know that Milestone is not exactly the most popular game developer out there but they slowly getting to it you know...:rolleyes: should we dig out your old comments regarding the Codemaster guys ? And look how kindly you treat them now after DiRT Rally and F1 2017.
Let's be more forgiving to them, they're Italians. :x3:
Remember Ferrari ?
How many time did you saw Mercedes guys made mistakes in pit and how many times these funny Italians ? How many times Merc car give up a ghost and how many Ferrari ? They just need more time. :geek:
Find a forgiveness in your heart, and ask yourself... what would Jesus do. :)

@howitzer155mm ...What can I say ..yes the graphics are very poor, but wow ..this is the closest feeling I have had to sitting on a real bike :geek: ..the "big" developers with all the dosh, should take a look at this and yes look past the graphics, because underneath there is something good, very good. ...thanks for the mention :thumbsup:
If you buy the game, the modded tracks look really good. The game is meant for mods.

Be in mind that MX Simulator was created by 1 person, Josh Vanderhoof back in 2007, the MXS community has kept it alive, and newer versions of the game paired with the Dev supported mods make the game look pretty decent.

Supercross the Game Preview 3.jpg

Check out a whole load of new preview images from the mightily impressive looking upcoming official Monster Energy AMA Supercross motorcycle game...

Confirmed for an expected release early in February 2018, the latest in a very quickly expanding resume of Milestone created UE4 dirt bike racing titles, Monster Energy AMA Supercross - The Videogame is looking likely to be a very worthy official representation of one of Americas most popular stadium bike racing series.

Set to feature the official tracks, bikes, riders and accessories of the 2017 AMA Supercross season, the new game promises to mix a fair nod towards simulation with the ever present accessibility of previous Milestone bike racing releases.

Although early days in terms of announcements, Milestone have confirmed a detailed track editor will also be included as part of the launch day release, containing what the developers describe as the ability to "add new obstacles from an extensive toolbox", potentially extending the shelf life of the title far beyond release and encouraging a level of modification not possible in previous Milestone games.

To get you in the mood for February next year, the devs have revealed a number of teaser images from the new title, which we have conveniently summarised some of the best of in this article. Enjoy...

Missed our earlier preview? Check it out HERE.

Monster Energy Supercross - The Game will release to Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC February 13th 2018.

Supercross the Game Preview 5.jpg Supercross the Game Preview 6.jpg Supercross the Game Preview 8.jpg Supercross the Game Preview 7.jpg Supercross the Game Preview 9.jpg Supercross the Game Preview 10.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Don't forget you can hang out and chat with fellow off road bike racing fans right here at RaceDepartment! Just pop down to the Other Racing Games sub forum and get yourself in on the action today!

Supercross the Game Preview 1.jpg
Supercross the Game Preview 2.jpg
Supercross the Game Preview 4.jpg

Excited for the new game? Do you like what Milestone have achieved with bike racing games of late? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
yay another uninspired buggy game they will abandon after 2 months and leave in broken state like MXGP3 / MotoGP17 ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 283 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%