Introduce yourself

As we all know, forums are not only about games/cars/thing of our interest, but mainly about people. So I think it would be nice if we know each other better.
I´ll start :)

My name is Matej Kudlac, I´m 21 and I study on Slovak university of Technology. My main interests are cars and driving, music from 80´s and early 90´s , some sports, driving simulations such as Racer and many more interests...

Here I am with my beloved girlfriend :redface:

bravacovo_09072011.jpg

I hope you´ll like this idea. If not, just kick me :D

Hehe, about time we had one of these :)

I'm Scott, I'm 16 and I'm from Northern Ireland. I love cars and motorbikes, I like to go biking atleast once a week. I play guitar and love classic rock and music from the 1960s to 2000 :)

Oh and, I'm a ninja, so I can't show you a picture of me, or I'll melt.

Heh, sweet idea.

My name is Anton and I am professional Russian. I am 20 and currently studying in University of Hertfordshire on Automotive Engineering with Motorsport course. As a result you might get a clue what are my interests. As most of us in this forum I enjoy racing and never miss an opportunity to get together with friends and spend and evening in go-karts. As a sport or outdoor activity I prefer tennis. It is calming game where technique, as in motor racing, is of ultimate importance.
Hope you like this forum and see you soon!

Regards,
Anton

Oh and, I'm a ninja, so I can't show you a picture of me, or I'll melt.
No if you showed us a picture of you, we wouldn't be able to see you.

My name is Ben (Hah! never saw that coming did you!). I'm 22. went to Lincoln College of Technology, for Diesel truck technology, now going back to school at Henry Ford Community College, for something in computer software (undecided at this point). My interests, maybe a little obvious, cars, driving, computers. I actually listen to a large variety of music anymore though mainly classic rock, I listen to anything from about the 60s-90s, don't really like rap, few songs are okay but thats it. One thing I should note, that while a lot of my peers are hugely interested in cars like, Mustangs, or Camaros, or any of that lot. I'd rather have me an old Falcon or Galaxie (or Plymouth Valiant) with a straight 6 and a 3 on the tree lol.

As for a picture, I'm not providing you with one, as to not break your computer monitor lol

You broke my cover! Oh wait, I did.. right.. hmm.

(Hah! never saw that coming did you!)
I've known for years, bwahaha :tongue:

And I'm pretty sure I've seen you too.. :D Maybe that's why I had to replace my monitor a few months ago (or was it like a year ago? hmm).....

Let me try.

My name is Everton Maurer, I´m 24 and I am a graduate in industrial design.. Actually, doing Airplane Pilot Course, doing my part to work on my everytime dream. My main interests are cars and airplanes, music from 90's and 00's , I like to practice muay-thay and MMA fight as sport and surf when I have free time (it means almost never lol), driving simulations such as Racer and many more interests...

Here I am with one of my friends, doing IFR check list training.

262841_2200758989321_1557690448_32410529_6950773_n.jpg

in response to the introduce myself

Hello me meet the real me.....ok so not everyone listened to Megadeth's album "Countdown to Extinction"-track "Sweating Bullets" :confused: I live in Moncton,NB. My name is Ken and am 37 years old.:eek: I used to be more involved with Racer, but it passed me by 2 years ago. I just got a new car and have two cats. One of my cats died earlier this year, due to leukemia. I ride my bike when I can and still make 1:24 scale model cars. (of course I built a 2008 "Bullitt" Mustang,) like the one I did for Racer:). I play bass guitar, and am stuck in the 80-90-00's musically speaking.
So it was real nice talking to myself, a credit to dementia.....one day too you'll know my pain and smile its' black-toothed grin.....

Here goes... My name is Mike - from New Zealand. Don't happen to have a photo handy - I tend to be the one behind the camera.

About me: I'm a primary school teacher (Surprise :) ) I teach all subjects to a class of 30 kids aged from 6 to 9 years of age. As well as family, my spare time is taken up being a football / soccer coach (Junior kids team) and spending time in the garage :D I'm a Land Rover fanatic! Owned 7 of them to date and currently drive a 2003 Discovery HSE-7. I always have some kind of Land Rover project on the go, whether it be finishing off somebody's abandoned project, restoring an old Series LR, repairing my daily driver or simply cleaning up various old bits and pieces.

That's me ;)

Hi I'm Louise, I'm a 36-24-36 brunette and I'm not being entirely honest here.

I'm Ian and I've been burning rubber for sixty years. I used to do mining, haulage, bridge/tunnel construction, and was an amateur boxer - hence my old username "Iron Orange" which relates to all professions in some way. "Iron Mike" Tyson came after me. Australian by origin, I'm now European house-trained, and spend my days either mending stuff that falls over in natural disasters, or pretending to drive, on the PS3.

Hi I'm Louise, I'm a 36-24-36 brunette (only if you're 5'3"...babe got back!)

and I'm not being entirely honest here.

I'm Ian and I've been burning rubber for sixty years. I used to do mining, haulage, bridge/tunnel construction, and was an amateur boxer - hence my old username "Iron Orange" which relates to all professions in some way. "Iron Mike" Tyson came after me. Australian by origin, I'm now European house-trained, and spend my days either mending stuff that falls over in natural disasters, or pretending to drive, on the PS3.

Good to know you're house trained....always a bonus-lol!

...me...^^

Ok, time to add my 2 ct^^

My name is Alexander Knoll, i'm 41, married the second time and i have 4 Kids, 2 girls and 2 boys, 5,8,15 and 18 years old.:cool:
I live in Germany, Zweibrücken (in the middle from Saarbrücken and Kaiserslautern) Rheinland Pfalz.
I'm working at BOSCH Rexroth AG as 1. shift leader, i have ~75 worker to serve....
There are no pictures of me, because all time some one try to get one the cam is destroyed^^:tongue:
I like some games, LFS, nKPro, GT- Legends and Racer.
For a longe time (~20y.) i played Handball, but after an injury i had to stopp it....
I like the actual Radio music and from the 80's and 90's....

cu
Alex

EDIT: oh many words are translated with google, so sorry if they sounds stupid....Scott, if you understand what i try to say, please feel free to corect it^^
Update^^

I'm Alexandre Batista, 18 years old, living in Portugal! I love cars, girls, music, girls, friends, girls, trips, girls, old stuff, girls and some girls. :p

I failed maths again this year, so I'll try and take a degree in auto mechanics, so I can ocupy my time until next June and learn something usefull!

As long music is related, I play electric guitar, and love old (and some contemporanean, of course) music. Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Mark Knopfler, AC/DC, Bruce Springsteen and Eric Clapton are some of my favourite performers! Here is a picture of me, next to a very sexy italian MILF :p

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/7106/28834523594908270791244.jpg

Hi there! I put my 5 HUF (Hungarian Forint) :)

My name is Peter Lengyel (nick: Penge). I am from the North-East part of Hungary, a village called Arnót. I love living there, because it quite quiet, although it is 5 km far from the city Miskolc. But most of the time, I live in Budapest, because of school. I study at the Budapest University of Technology and Economics, HVAC MSc.

I am a big fan of old cars, I have a Lada 2105 (STOCK; you can find picture on my fb profile). 75 hp, but in winter, ABSOLUTELY ENOUGH for a little fun. I am looking forward to the next winter :letsgoracing:

I am interested in online racing, and simulation. My favs are rFactor, GT Legends, Racer, RBR, and so on... I also like OMSI bus simulator . But that's an other kind of interest. :)

I like racing to watch too. I am following the series of the WTCC and F1. I've been out there at the hungarian WTCC race :cool:

In music, I like older style music, mainly in the genre of Rock. But I like a little bit from rap, retro (ABBA, Boney M, Modern Talking etc.) But my really big favourite is the 80's HEAVY METAL :cool:

I am playing guitar as a hobby too. I like instruments. What should I say more? Hmmm... oh yes, I have 2 cats and a dog and I like Bud Spencer and Terence Hill movies! :)

Cheers

Hi guys! :)
My name is Kriss and I'm 18 years old. I live also in Estonia. I'm currently studying in high school, and I have only one more year to go. I'm interested in cars, music and media. I love German, luxury and exotic cars, but also the classics from the 90's and early 00's.(like m5, m3, sierra cosworth, rs2, skyline gtr, lotus omega, gt4, supra and so on...) And what more to add... I try to live everyday like it's my last.

Left:
http://www.upload.ee/image/1619158/thmbs.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back