1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Intro: Red Bull Racing RB6

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Johan Top, Feb 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Vettel's helmet, which has the livery of a Red Bull can including ingredients, content etc.
    [​IMG]

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

IMO, its an ugly car, and that helmet gimmick is well smelly.

3. agree with Stuart its the most ugly car till now it beats even the McLarren

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Is there a change on this ? :S

5. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Looks like an estate F1 car with the nasty shark fin, they had some problems at the Jerez test today, broke down and only completed 47 laps iirc and were the slowest apart from Virgin who only completed 5 laps themselves, although it rained all day after the first hour.

6. is this last years car? cant see anything different apart from them stupid lumps over the suspension on the nose

7. It's exhaust pipe is nice :D
    Only one big pipe :p
    [​IMG]

8. thats where all the smoke will come from when their rubbish french engine falls apart in the races this year

9. What would you guys rather have:

a) A car that builds on an already-fast design, or

b) A completely new idea that has quite a chance of failing miserably?

Red Bull have gone for an evolution rather than a revolution, and frankly, I don't blame them. That said, let's not forget that Red Bull weren't exactly the speediest at the beginning of last year, and you can't expect them to be fast right off the mark. Some of the newer components of the design will have to be fine-tuned before the car becomes truly quick.

10. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I dont care what they do as long as they are behind Williams :biggrin::wink:

11. Nice design and colors like always from Red Bull :)

Always liked there cars a lot

I think they make one of the best looking cars :)