1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro: Mercedes GP 2010

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Andreas Hultgren, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Here is the new livery from Mercedes! Still not the new car (I think) but it looks good imo, love how clean it looks and that grey/black lines at the front looks awesome

More pics here: http://twitpic.com/photos/jakehumphreyf1
  2. not a fan of the 'bare' look personally or green with silver :(
  3. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Actually the quality of the livery can't be showed with that photo. There are lots of lights there.
  4. Doesn't look great in those photos tbh - I'll wait for some better ones.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I really like the design of the car. Much better than that ugly livery of BrawnGP last year (that looked only good the first two races)
  6. New Mercedes GP unveiled

This is probably the best looking car of all the new launches so far.
    Livery as we've seen already is quite nice too.

7. The nose sculpture seems quite advanced compared to others but on the other hand the wing is simple shaped and looks like made of tinware in a shed...
    The livery looking good indeed.
  8. Lovely-looking car. The RB5 dual ridges and the Brawn "stoop" in the nose look sublime together. :drool:
  9. not so sure about the airbox... looks like someone grabbed some tubing from the tumble dryer and stuck it on. still these boffins know what they're doing and it must help the airflow over the rear of the car.
  10. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Looks ***** amazing!
  11. in german TV they sayed on the first roll out Schumi runned 40 laps and scored 3 rd fastes time behint Alonso and Dela Rosa not bad i might say for 41 years old fart :D
  12. Not bad ! not bad ! I think Schumi will rule lke old farts do :)
  13. I actually look at the nose on it and concorde comes to mind, could be a bad thing due to concordes demise but then again it was supersonic.