Intro: McLaren 2010

Guess what Flow Vis was on the MP4-25 today. Something isnt right? or are they just checking. :)

144599.jpg

most teams run this in testing especially with new cars right at the start of the year, wind tunnel doesnt give them all the info they could possibly need, Mercedes and Mclaren are definately the best looking two cars so far

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKLDE6292NR20100310?pageNumber=1&virtualBrandChannel=0

Most intresting bit. :)

Hamilton, who is dating pop singer Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls, already has one secret life of his own and intends to keep it that way.

"Wouldn't you like to know? yeah, well. It's a secret," he said when asked about it.

"I work as hard as I can to make sure when I get to the race that I'm in that zone for the weekend. As soon as I leave, I switch off and go into a different place."

In his case, home in Switzerland or to his girlfriend in Los Angeles.

"I am always on my computer...getting into different worlds," he added. "When I am at home I go online with my brother, who is back in the UK, and we race each other and its like we are there in the same place.

"I am online racing all these computer games, I could never put my name on it because kids around the world would beat me and my brother beats me quite often. So I would never like anyone to know it's actually me."

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back