1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Intro: Ferrari 2010

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Chris Cronshaw, Jan 28, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    Looking nice.
    I think the back of it looks sweet. :)

Source | BBC

2. Wow i don't like it. The wheesl are way to small it looks more like a Formula BMW. :ooh:

3. Looks good, Redbull '09. Not keen on the white though but spose it will grow on me

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Same boring design like always. Would be nice if Ferrari would be a little more inventive creating their liveries.

5. You have to be joking, right Bram? :D

Ferrari have always been plain red. It's their national colour and I could never see them doing anything different.
    [mystical]This is how it has been since the beginning of time, and this is how it always will be...[/mystical] :tongue:

I like it. That white with the deep red is delish... :)

6. Some nice comparisons:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. To be abit of a geek about the knowledge of this, but Ferrari's actual manufacture colour is yellow, the Red was brought about due to do with something about filling the void left by Alfa.

8. That car looks like a COPY of F3000. Look at the nouse!

9. Only the fron tires are 25mm narrower so im not sure how can you say that. Possibly the impression of this show example and picture makes this (those ain real tires anyway)
    In general the nose does look like RB 2009

10. Don't know the details that's why i said it looks.:)
    I don't know what's wrong with it maybe it's because of the nose. :)

11. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

It's nose looks like Gargamel's nose :( Very ugly and too much long!

12. Ferrari going white? :D

13. For me it looks like a fusion between the 2009 RedBull and the F60.

14. looks rubbish, Williams new car also has the completely straight nose because there's a spy shot of it on Autosport's website

Mclaren are launching their car tomorrow literally 5 minutes up the road from me hope their car looks a lot better.

15. ^^No luck Rob, the McLaren is even more hideous :(

16. haha this will never happen for shure ^^

this car is red and will always be red ;-) amen :)

so you will always, all time see that THIS IS A FERRARI and nothing else hehe ;-)

this team has carracter not like others prostitute oneself for sponsors $$$

If you want sponsor this Team your Company colors has to siute or NO CHANCE loooool

17. Hmm - Car seems a bit like copies from other cars tbh.
    - Red Bull nose area for 2009.
    - McLaren end season 2009 Rear Wing

I also heard from rumours (Can't remember where from) that they are already making a B-Spec car...As there F10 hasn't given the preformance they had expected.
    Rumours - Not fact.

If any of the big teams do need to make a B-Spec. I see them out of the title race...They would be miles off after a few races

18. Ferrari trying to hide there rear diffuser LOL

[​IMG]

19. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Now they try. Most people already know what it looks like now anyways.

20. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

ACtually there is a Mclaren Spy hiding in that black tent. Fail for Ferrari :D