Cars International Formula Series 3

Dear racers, i would like to share with you this amazing mod made by Mark Corp. It already exists for rF2 and now it comes to AC!

Here's a comparison between both sims on this wonderful mod:

Download link
<Mod Edit: We have a resource center for a reason. Please do not hotlink to 3rd party websites, especially when it's not your mod, without the original creators permission.>

I don't own anything, I just want to share,

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great little car.
I won't hyperlink but there is a tyre.ini you need to pick up on page 4 on the official AC forums otherwise the fronts don't warm up.
oh and don't read the thread on the official AC forum as it's descended as fast as a youtube comment section...as usual.

You got me salivating by watching the video,

Without hot linking, please explain where / how I can find this car? Looks really exciting to drive.

While we at it, which track is this and where can I find it?

PS: Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Much appreciated,

@Alan Riz - Yeah you'll have to turn down the FFB strength and maybe add some dampener.

The most significant set-up change I think was more rear camber.
@Tony Binelli - What was the recommendation on the camber setting? If you put it here you will save some poor souls from trawling the 15 pages of rants on the AC forum.

Back camber to +0.9 and front camber to -1.0 and he did some small adjustments to the suspension but not sure what they were

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%