1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

International Formula Masters @ Misano - Tuesday August 17th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stefan Werner, Aug 12, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-IFM

Class: International Formula Master
    Track: Misano
    Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Wednesday)

Practice: open server
    Qualification: 15 mins (21:45 EST)
    Warmup: 10 mins
    Race: 2x20 mins

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. reserved

3. Entry List:

1. Stefan Werner
    2. Glen Kabis
    3. Dennis Phelan
    4. Lazlo Acera
    5. driver
    6. driver
    7. driver
    8. driver
    9. driver
    10. driver
    11. driver
    12. driver
    13. driver
    14. driver
    15. driver

4. Sign me up.

5. Server is up! :)

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I like the cars, not competitive though.
    Not much chance of ruining someones race, I'll join.

7. I'm in too...

8. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

R1, First lap, almost ruined Glen's day, sorry!
    I hope that wasn't the reason I was able to catch later in the race.
    Motor down to 68% after some poor shifting.
    R2, I missed the concrete tires but hit the wall. 3 wheels = no drive.

9. R1: started from pole and got away good. Had Lazlo following me for a few laps, but he made a mistake and crashed out. It was really lonely from there on out and I was trying different things to try and keep myself entertained. Eventually got the car a little sideways and clipped one of the red tire stacks, killing the car upon impact. Crashed out with a near 40 second lead and about 7 minutes to go.

R2: Was hoping for some battles in race 2, so I just pulled over at the start and let everyone past. Got by Lazlo as he ran wide, then got by Glen as he made a mistake and was on Dennis. Then Dennis spun it out of the last corner and crashed out. This time I had Glen close behind me. Tried to put in a fast lap and did a 1:28.5 despite a big mistake, and pulled about a second and a half on Glen that lap. I slowed up a bit after that and Glen was slowly pulling back the tenths again. Then came the fatal moment as I clipped one of the red tire stacks again coming out of the chicane. Just held it to tight. Lost a wheel in the process and just limped back to pits and retired.