1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

International Formula Master @ Road America - Monday February 13th 2012

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Péter Bártfai, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Car: International Formula Master
    Track: Road America
    Weather: Dry
    Games: Race On

20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:50 GMT: Warmup
    21:00 GMT: Race (2x12 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: Passwords
    RD Club Rules: Click here

We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there, if for any reason you can not make it you can sign out 1 hour prior till the practice starts, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.
    You can not sign up as a maybe, you are there or you are not, we will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we rather give them to people that will there.

At the moment qualification starts and not all places are taken reserves can go into the server.

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Alberto Casado
    2. Frans van der Linden
    3. Dmytry Igolkin
    4. Benjamin Linstruiseur
    5. Marian Zelenka
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    20. -
    21. -
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -
    25. -
  2. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

I'll join.
  3. Yeah, me too
  4. I'll be there too. :)
  5. omg if stay like this i'll not show up...
  6. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

Inscription is a bit discouraging. I like the open wheelers, is it a problem of hour, day, track or just not so many people want to race them?

In the last case, nothing to do, but in the others, we could try to find alternatives.
  7. I don't think it should discourage anyone to be honest. Everyone who wishes to join should sign-up, and if for any reason someone can't make it/don't want to make it, it is still possible to sign-out, the only important thing is that it should be done at least 1 hour before the official practice starts, otherwise it'll be a no-show.
    As for the low numbers, I wouldn't panic, last day usually brings the most sign-ups, last Monday there were 10. It was an increase compared to the first week with these cars. Hopefully we will see even more this time.
  8. Well , were 10 sign-up , 8 guys had shown up on server , and only 3 guys finished the second race , the others left the server :( ( but at least everyone could finish on podium :D )
  9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Server is up!
  10. Sign me Up Yves ;-)
  11. Sign me up please, if my Internet isn't back up by the time I get home I'll sign out, but fingers crossed my ISP have sorted there issues.
  12. keep it coming guys......
  13. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

I'm in too.
  14. might be there. will see ;)
  15. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

Cool, it's getting better now.
  16. ISP stilling having problems sign me out for now please and if it's bak up by 8pm ill sign up again. Sorry for the messing about
  17. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sign me up please, an open wheel novice but will give this event a try :) - will test connection as the cable isnt here yet, if it is too bad let me know and ill signout
  18. Please, sign me up, thanks :)
  19. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner Premium Member

sry - bad connection and i cant even rejoin the server :(
  20. Alberto Casado

Alberto Casado
    Premium Member

Sorry guys, I was not very competitive, damaged the car on lap 1, and then I have no idea why (I even had the autopit option), I got a stop&go penalty. I would have been not happy at all and being lapped by everybody, so better quit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.