1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

International Formula Master @ Estoril 08 - Saturday October 15, 2011

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Car: International Formula Master
    Default Track: Estoril 2008
    Games: RACE On

19:00 GMT: Practice
    19:30 GMT: Qualification
    20:00 GMT: Race (45 minutes with mandatory pitstop)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
    We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 if you have headset. Talking to your fellow drivers increased the fun and the ability to share information directly over voice chat improves your driving skills dramatically. If you have teamspeak 3 installed simply click the banner below to directly login and join the fun!

To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
    1. Rupe Wilson
    2. Lasse Oinas
    3. Bart Hurskainen
    4. Dave Flower
    5. Kennett Ylitalo
    6. Marius Neverauskas
    7. Dennis Phelan
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

oh yes please... sign me up....
    ive never been able to get the visor mod to work with these can anybody help i have it working in FRR and F Ford caterams etc...
  3. Bram Why? The RDLMS have there first round that day and you are putting those lovely cars the same day. :(
  4. Bram

It's not easy to please people.
  5. i'm in
  6. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Yeah these cars are great fun - unfortunately the LMS clashes for me too.

But you never know, Toby has a history of failing so we'll wait and see :p
  7. Sign me in PLS !
  8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Thanks Dave, all is good now ...
  9. Sign me in, i may later retract my request to join as it is saturday.. Anything may happen.

EDIT: and propably will, i just got a call that we have a rehearsal today.. Our bassplayer is notorious for not having a real schedule (or just having a schedule that is more affected by planetary movement than time..) so i may not be back in time. Don't hate me if i don't show up,i don't want to cancel yet.
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

11. I can make it after all, a mainfuse was burned so no loud rock music tonight..

EDIT: but we need more people on the grid, hope for late joins..
  12. Bram

Server is up :)
  13. sign me in :)
  14. Bram

Practice starts in one hour and 15 minutes from now
  15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

OK ive just been on the server and advanced to race and the pit window is between lap 8 and 18. My question is what is the minimum required to class as a pit stop, im thinking 2 tyres and enough fuel to finish
  16. 2 tires is enough. A trick that saves you about 7.5 seconds.
  17. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

sign me up
  18. Short one for me, again.. I have to learn how to finish these races. Sorry Marius, you and Dennis both surprised me by slowing a lot in T2 and i got it perfect. I had a clear pass on Dennis and almost from you too, i have to look at the replay.. Dennis was right behind you, he had to brake early (practically he was boxed in) so i took the chance. I'm certain that if you would've turned a bit later i would've had the room but no body expects anybody come rushing in so far behind. My bad. Would've been one of the highlights, it was so close.. Two car passes are the best.. Didn't quite got the penultimate corner, lost a lot of time there. My braking distances were short comparing but i did got lockups a lot and thus lost more time. With combined sector times would've been third in Q but i was pushing way too hard the whole evening.

EDIT: so is racing, the replay was different from what i remembered. You were farther away in front and i had no place trying to push that nose so far. Stupid move and my front tyres were in lockup=panicmode. It's strange how ones own perception of events is so totally different from reality. It all happens so fast.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.