Internal testing update

A shame they are again focusing on content instead of the game itself. I personally would appreciate it way more if they would focus on those nasty little bugs present since day 1, or the not fully implemented features.

Guess I have other priorities then ISI :)

A shame they are again focusing on content instead of the game itself. I personally would appreciate it way more if they would focus on those nasty little bugs present since day 1, or the not fully implemented features.

they work in strange ways them lot over at ISI, if I were running the team right now I'd be ironing out all the bugs and making sure all the basics work correctly then faff about with updates to the core of the game & extra content.
Seems they like to ignore the simple things and concentrate on the harder things, I find that odd!

they work in strange ways them lot over at ISI, if I were running the team right now I'd be ironing out all the bugs and making sure all the basics work correctly then faff about with updates to the core of the game & extra content.
Seems they like to ignore the simple things and concentrate on the harder things, I find that odd!

You are not the only one who thinks they work in an odd way.....

This is asked frequently on the ISI forum. Apparently the guys who make content are completely separate from the guys who code the main game, they don't even work in the same building. That's why most of the updates are separate from content updates. :)

Well, with the amount of content released and created (and the amount of time it takes to make that considered), I think they have a wrong employee list then :p.

I know thats not the case though. There are more then enough resourses at ISI. However, most have other (read more profitable) priorities. And thats the whole issue with rfactor2 and it's development. It's a by-product. We, as in Simracing gaming community, are not ISI's main moneymaker. It's just a fun project on the side.

It doesnt matter though, as long as you keep it in mind, and keep expectations low. Then in the end, they will present you a superb product, because the knowledge is surely there. It just takes a little longer then we as gamers would like :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 279 13.5%