"Internal Server Error" when trying to activate GSC2013

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
A maintenance procedure in our DRM system is currently causing problems when activating the game using the executable that comes with the main installer.

To proceed with the activation while this maintenance is still underway, please download the file www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar , and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original. With this you should be able activate normally.

This issue should be resolved now and the fix should no longer be required. You might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll plugins.

Last edited:
Hi Robbie, I believe Simon has been informed by support that he bought GSC2012 instead of GSC2013, which is why the Serial is not working. We´re just waiting for confirmation on whether he´d like us to cancel his GSC2012 purchase so he can get GSC2013 instead.

Hi Robbie, I believe Simon has been informed by support that he bought GSC2012 instead of GSC2013, which is why the Serial is not working. We´re just waiting for confirmation on whether he´d like us to cancel his GSC2012 purchase so he can get GSC2013 instead.

yes the silly bugger (i was just speaking to him on the phone, as he is out working at the moment) seems to have ordered the wrong version... i had sent him links to the 2013 preorder so im not sure what he has done wrong from there lol.... that's sounds like a plan. cancel his 2012 "key" credit his Paypal and he just tries again with ordering the right product :). but i guess that has to come from him... thanks for helping out we are hoping to do some laps tonight on my Dedi server setup :thumbsup: is there a cutoff time in the working day to get product keys emailed etc or is it all automated??

This issue should be resolved now and the fix should no longer be required. You might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll plugins.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back