1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interlagos TV cam test 1

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Frank Alexandre da Silva, Oct 9, 2012.

• Like Like x 3
  1. please video or screen!!
  2. I did a test yesterday. Very good Frank!
    It looks nice, it was just a simple test but i really liked it, gonna keep the cameras! :D
    Thank you!
    • Like Like x 12
  4. mydriaz

Premium Member

Looks interesting, gonna test it.:)
    Thank you.
  5. AMAZING!!! *_*

Will you do that for the rest of the tracks?
  6. I love it. Great work.

Hope you are able to do more tracks when you have the time.

7. pelo seu nome e pista escolhida é da terrinha !!!! hehehehe
    bom trabalho ! gostei da habilidade de mudar as cameras, uma vez tentei e desisti, faça para as outras tambem !!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sun

Wow! please do for all tracks! This is way better than Codemasters one..Great job man!
  9. Thank you! There's really a need for good and original TV cams! :)

I hate fictional and flying and rotated cams! :O_o:
  10. I agree. This Mod is absolutely great. Please do it for all the other tracks. Thanks!!!
  11. New version of Interlagos added. It is really good now. Vide preview is updated.

Unfortutely editing this cams 4 to 5 hours a day make me had a labyrinthitis crisis. So im out of this editor now (medical order). The process i use to edit the camera is really not good. Too much codes too look on notepad and no way to test changes without start and restart the game everytime. I have others cam edited but havent tested they yet so maybe i can upload it later if the result is good.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Hey, are you the same Frank who made the GP4 Interlagos circuit for Rfactor?
    Impossible to forget those times. Wonderful job.

Exceptional this modcam, I hope you can continue with the other track. I've tried but with no camera editor (as was the case for rfactor) is an inhuman work. Maybe someone (Ryder?) Could make an editor in conditions.
    Anyway I would like to know how you manage to know the movements, prove and error? or if you already have some data to know that changes are going in a certain direction. Perhaps knowing how you do Could we help.

Cheer and Thanks!

Google translation (from Spanish).
  13. in which folder have i put this file to??
  14. Ouch. Take care and thanks for your work, much appreciated.

15. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

16. amazing
  17. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I raced this track for the first time in my new career yesterday and what can I say? Superb job of editing the cameras. This is how Codemasters should have released it. Fantastic job, well done. :thumbsup:
  18. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I only wish you could do all the tracks and all the cameras to match this one. It is superb.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Benutzername

Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver