Interlagos TV cam test 1

New version of Interlagos added. It is really good now. Vide preview is updated.

Unfortutely editing this cams 4 to 5 hours a day make me had a labyrinthitis crisis. So im out of this editor now (medical order). The process i use to edit the camera is really not good. Too much codes too look on notepad and no way to test changes without start and restart the game everytime. I have others cam edited but havent tested they yet so maybe i can upload it later if the result is good.

Hey, are you the same Frank who made the GP4 Interlagos circuit for Rfactor?
Impossible to forget those times. Wonderful job.

Exceptional this modcam, I hope you can continue with the other track. I've tried but with no camera editor (as was the case for rfactor) is an inhuman work. Maybe someone (Ryder?) Could make an editor in conditions.
Anyway I would like to know how you manage to know the movements, prove and error? or if you already have some data to know that changes are going in a certain direction. Perhaps knowing how you do Could we help.

Cheer and Thanks!

Google translation (from Spanish).

I raced this track for the first time in my new career yesterday and what can I say? Superb job of editing the cameras. This is how Codemasters should have released it. Fantastic job, well done. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back