Interlagos 1979
for rFactor by Grand Prix Classics

Credits

Original creators:
  • Grand Prix Classics - modeling, texturing, scene
  • Grand Prix Classics - former modeling, organisation
  • Grand Prix Classics - textures

Read more about this resource...

dont you think you could have just not posted instead of insulting this guys work?
Don't you think forbidding someone from giving a negative opinion is a tad not right?
Besides, the grass (and not only that) DOES look a bit "rFactorish", which is expected of rFactor conversions. The visuals of those tracks should improve though, when the people get familiar with the SDK.

Last edited:
Don't you think forbidding someone from giving a negative opinion is a tad not right?
Besides, the grass (and not only that) DOES look a bit "rFactorish", which is expected of rFactor conversions. The visuals of those tracks should improve though, when the people get familiar with the SDK.
Not sure where I forbid anything. A negative opinion (or constructive criticism) and just straight up insulting his work is two different things. You can let him know what needs work without saying (in a nutshell) "this sucks i dont want it"

Anyway. to the OP Thanks for the track mate.

Last edited:
Not sure where I forbid anything. A negative opinion (or constructive criticism) and just straight up insulting his work is two different things. You can let him know what needs work without saying (in a nutshell) "this sucks i dont want it"

Anyway. to the OP Thanks for the track mate.

standard **** u get on this forum and every other ac forum arguments and **** just look at every mod theres some comment or argument stay on topic

standard **** u get on this forum and every other ac forum arguments and **** just look at every mod theres some comment or argument stay on topic
. , / : ; " ' ! ? - here, you seem to have run out of punctuation marks, so feel free to use some of mine :unsure:

You can let him know what needs work without saying (in a nutshell) "this sucks i dont want it"
He DID say the grass doesn't look very good.
And you DID suggest not posting at all instead of posting a negative opinion (which you interpreted as an insult).
Seriously, nowadays there is WAY too many people feeling insulted by the smallest little things someone else says... :rolleyes:

And as for thestrobe8 - it's great that you make all those conversions (and even get permissions to do so with some of them :D), but the mod tools are out. You COULD give some of them a visual update, to get rid of flaws induced by a pretty old (rFactor) engine.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back