• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting 1.2

Examples and description for lighting interior LEDs single pr special paired.

1. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    Melphiz submitted a new resource:

Single LED lighting - Examples and description for lighting interior LEDs single pr special paired.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    I have updated the overview with a new fact that came into my mind just yesterday before I went to sleep:

The use of LOW-REVS (darkgrey) and HIGH-REVS (white) only. Scroll the overview page down until you see a new picture and there's some description around it.

3. samjealsha

samjealsha

Ratings:
    +8
    I will try this. could you also make the led lights in the OSD light up one by one as the revs goes up

4. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    I'm afraid I can't. I haven't found any similar alpha file (greyzones) or color lights for the OSD, in b_osd there are only different files and none of them are like the interior's system.

Well, I play w/o OSD anyway so I didn't notice and think of it at first but I've just looked up and have no clue where these information/files could be. I was looking for other OSD color lights as well a while ago and gave up.

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    Lol, it appears there was already one mod existing who light up each LED singled.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/leds-mod.67390/
    I should've taken a look before, lol I only had in mind someone posting "we cannot light one by one".
    Looking into their alpha file it's a bit different from mine and comes only with "left-to-right" so I'll keep mine opened as it contains custom sequences and explanation.

6. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    Just updated the overview, I've found out the game sets each different greylevel to a different REVSlevel. So you can also use +1% brightness of given darkgrey and create an 80 LEDs interior :D

7. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    Great stuff...i like the outer to middle led´s....thank you!:thumbsup:

8. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    The game also reads the greylevels no regards where they are placed. Up, down, left, right, diagonal, does not matter also not the order.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    Melphiz updated Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting with a new update entry:

Added custom LEDs, 2013 sequences, ultra real LEDs, fun LEDs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Credits for included Ultra Real LED stuff http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ultra-real-leds-lights.71538/ go to @IcemanLFS

Import & Install Instructions are included in each folder in the archive, you can use these as you wish, recolor them or w/e. Have fun!

10. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    This is great... a little thing,but a great for a custom season...maybe in future comes more...something with monster lettering or so...Thank you for this addition:cool:

11. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Ratings:
    +193
    monster ... why is that so popular? Sorry, you won't see monster stuff from me, I can promise :D

just too bad I don't find the OSD stuff for that, searched around but I can't find the actual lights or alpha only the background :D

12. puffitheone

puffitheone

Ratings:
    +328
    Ok,that's a statement...