1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting 1.2

Examples and description for lighting interior LEDs single pr special paired.

1. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Melphiz submitted a new resource:

Single LED lighting - Examples and description for lighting interior LEDs single pr special paired.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

I have updated the overview with a new fact that came into my mind just yesterday before I went to sleep:

The use of LOW-REVS (darkgrey) and HIGH-REVS (white) only. Scroll the overview page down until you see a new picture and there's some description around it.

3. I will try this. could you also make the led lights in the OSD light up one by one as the revs goes up

4. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

I'm afraid I can't. I haven't found any similar alpha file (greyzones) or color lights for the OSD, in b_osd there are only different files and none of them are like the interior's system.

Well, I play w/o OSD anyway so I didn't notice and think of it at first but I've just looked up and have no clue where these information/files could be. I was looking for other OSD color lights as well a while ago and gave up.

5. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Lol, it appears there was already one mod existing who light up each LED singled.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/leds-mod.67390/
    I should've taken a look before, lol I only had in mind someone posting "we cannot light one by one".
    Looking into their alpha file it's a bit different from mine and comes only with "left-to-right" so I'll keep mine opened as it contains custom sequences and explanation.

6. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Just updated the overview, I've found out the game sets each different greylevel to a different REVSlevel. So you can also use +1% brightness of given darkgrey and create an 80 LEDs interior :D

7. Great stuff...i like the outer to middle led´s....thank you!:thumbsup:

8. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

The game also reads the greylevels no regards where they are placed. Up, down, left, right, diagonal, does not matter also not the order.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

Melphiz updated Interior Single & Custom LED Lighting with a new update entry:

Added custom LEDs, 2013 sequences, ultra real LEDs, fun LEDs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Credits for included Ultra Real LED stuff http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/ultra-real-leds-lights.71538/ go to @IcemanLFS

Import & Install Instructions are included in each folder in the archive, you can use these as you wish, recolor them or w/e. Have fun!

10. This is great... a little thing,but a great for a custom season...maybe in future comes more...something with monster lettering or so...Thank you for this addition:cool:

11. Melphiz

Melphiz
    [TruckSim-Map Team]

monster ... why is that so popular? Sorry, you won't see monster stuff from me, I can promise :D

just too bad I don't find the OSD stuff for that, searched around but I can't find the actual lights or alpha only the background :D

12. Ok,that's a statement...