1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interface Lag

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sean Lander, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Hi guys.

Since updating R3E I've now got terrible interface lag in the menus. Game works perfectly as before but trying to tweak setup and configurations is a nightmare.

I've seen a couple of posts on the Steam forums of people having similar issues just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

Have deleted game and re-installed. Deleted Fanatec Wheel Drivers and re-installed. Have re-installed Flash (why in God's name does this use Flash?) No fix as yet. Other games like F1 2012 are working perfectly.
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

what keyboard are you using

3. It's an Apple extended keyboard.
  4. Tried firing up the game with no keyboard. No difference.
  5. I finally figured out what the problem was.. Fanaleds! Turn them off and problem goes away.
  6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

im glad you found a solution ; just to say though i run fanaleds and dont have any issues like this ...

7. Yeah I now think it wasn't Fanaleds after the problem came back. But this time I have a solution that works. Because I'm running a MacPro I have to restart into Windows Mode through Bootcamp. I think when I do that it's not totally reseting the PRAM thus causing the issue with R3E. If I SHUT DOWN and restart the problem is never there. BTW it only happens with R3E none of my other racing games experience this problem.
  8. I have the same problem, but I'm on a PC with Windows 7, Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, G27 wheel and CSR Elite pedals.