Interesting pictures of the day

Dux

Simracer since 99 / 3D Engineer & Game Developer
In Skopje, as everywhere else 13 June (lol) somewhere its summer somewhere its not, here it is.

But unlikely for a summer, we have this weather :)

1016124_10201348626504150_43837342_n.jpg

@duxavramovski

I was driving "Titanic" and Rose escaped me so i was after her ... lol
The side roads turned into reefs

So post your daily photo, about anything (if possible related to cars, driving etc) :D

After work, going home (in the white Opel Corsa) , some weird mechanical (i assume) malfunctions caused the car in front (which i spotted from a distance of 100m and closing in) started to throw some big black smoke, nothing could be seen on the other side of the road!

As all the others were returning and going back, one pick-up vehicle passed me by and went through that thick thick black smoke, it was like going on blind...i said i am going through either :D

And someone catch that moment on camera lol, it was used in the newspapers, as you can see

www.a1on.mk
bisser-1_0.jpg

hhahaha thank you Andrew Boerner well actually year it was like that with three times slower from that speed anyway haha and i was referencing this situation right to that movie either lol

It appears that Egyptians are even more upset with Obama than America has been. The below pictures represent the stunning link between Obama and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egpyt. These pictures will never be aired in the US mainstream media. What do you think of them?

ObamaE7.jpg

Obamae8.jpg

Obamae5(1).jpg

ObamaE2.jpg

This could go in a few different threads but I think it falls in the realm of "you don't see this everyday"(because its banned) so I find them interesting.[/img]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 258 13.5%