1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting news on Steam

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by Greg Latty, Feb 13, 2016.

• Like Like x 3
  1. lol , why waste time with game than even a pathetic Milestone don't care about their own game .You will just helping Milestone make more money , lol , wtf is wrong with you ?
  2. James Nance

James Nance
    I like Race cars? Premium Member

Not every one thinks like that. What you think made EA's F1 games so great? The modding community, which is what became eventually RFactor. So this is nice to see someone at least supporting this game. I welcome it.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I guess the more important question is why are you trolling around in a forum of a game you dont want to support? Bored?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Indeed, it's the old 'I'm going to hate on another game so I can feel superior about my own game choice.' that haunts all gaming forums these days.
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. I cant say enough about the guys who have taken this project onboard to bring us a near perfect experience of rallying hats off to you, if it wasn't for the modders things would soon be dead.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. agreed.. Im not going to lie at first I wrote this game off because of the bugs and terrible wheel support, but once you get driving its not too bad at all. The just need yo optimize it. Im still partial to Dirt Rally but You can never have too much sims, let alone rally sims.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. You do realise that Milestone are releasing patches for the game.
  8. Acordind to forums , they don't give a damn , thats why Im crying
  9. That looks great, but I couldn't even setup my wheel, so they need to fix that first before I decide to even buy this game. Once gain- that mod might be something really, really good!