Intercom simulation - voip?

Next year me and a couple of friends wanna drive some 24 hour races during some weekends. Every driver drives a stint and swap for another one.

We want to setup a race simulator in another room, and we would like to simulate the radio traffic between driver and pits. So the driver that is actually driving his stint, can talk with the other friends in the pits(other room)

is there any software that we can use? We thought of skype, but is has to good quality sound and is 2 way communication.

We like to simulate that original race car intercom sound. Does anybody know some software or some VOIP to use? with that characteristic race intercom sound/effects ? And mayby we can link a button on the wheel to activate the radio.... ;)

Yesterday i tried Teamspeak. I used the plugin CrossTalk, for a extra radio sound effect on the sound that is coming in. Also experimented with Morphvox to get a extra music/sound in the background for example pit sounds. Still working on it, so i post a update l8r this week i hope.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back