Installed tracks gone

Which Plug-In and RX Tracks are you trying to install??

If you are trying to use the Czech Plug-In in the same installation as your RSRBR, I don't think that is possible.
To use the Czech Plug-In, I understand you need to have a second, separate RBR Installation.

I'm not too familiar with the Czech Plug-In, so if you provide more info, maybe someone else can help.

Tracks you download from here will be BTB tracks which are only compatible with RSRBR.
If you're not using RSRBR, I can't really help (and not many others can, since it's the plugin of choice around here).

I'm not at my PC atm, so I can't check the details, but off the top of my head, downloaded tracks don't go in the RXContent folder, they need to be placed in RXRSRBR or something like that. You can then launch the tracks via RSCenter rather than messing around in the plugin menus.

I've played around with BTB and RSRBR and I seem to remember RXContent gets cleared down pretty regularly - as if it's just a temporary store used by the plugin.

Confirming downloaded tracks go into RXRSRBR in your root game folder.
Drop the 7z in there, no need to unpack it.
Track is then available in RSRBR, when you play alone:

rxrsrbr.png

I have no experience with adding tracks that way, I always use the addon tracks available with RSRBR.

However, after using Google search, I found these two topics that mifght help, including a link to a download of various versions of the file (it appears that different versions may be needed depending on when the BTB Track was developed):

http://translate.google.com/transla...allyesim.fr/forum_rlsm/viewtopic.php?p=108102

http://translate.googleusercontent....t=4273&usg=ALkJrhgooBpWkHN7MEiEpFtBwSdf4fUVGw

That's the best I can do, maybe someone else can help more. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 129 8.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 165 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 225 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 426 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 596 38.5%