• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Install problem

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by halaskargazi, Jan 22, 2017.

1. halaskargazi

halaskargazi

Ratings:
    +0
    I bought BTB pro last year. It was built on a computer. But now I have bought a new computer and want to install it
    If I remove it entirely on the old computer and apply the necessary instructions, I receive the error message
    The error message looks like this: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.The error code is 2755. "Please help

Not: I use Windows 10 x64 on my new computer

2. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
  3. halaskargazi

halaskargazi

Ratings:
    +0
    Dear Erwin Greven
    First of all, you are interested in my problem. (A separate issue why Mrs Brendon Pywell is not interested in the cause)
    I may not have written the problem in an understandable way. I know very little about English, but I can write this text in Google Translation. That is why I would like to welcome you with tolerance.
    My problem is not really that complicated. My old computer was running Windows 7 and my current computer is running Windows 10 and BTB and I can not install it anyway. Also make your computer's downloads to download the installs of your computer. On my NET Framework 4.5 version of my computer, I am getting two 2755 error messages. Thank you if you can help me in this frame
    Yours sincerely

Mirac Demirli (halaskargazi)

istanbul/Turkey

4. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium

Ratings:
    +256
    Even when you have NET Framework 4.5 you still need Framework 2.0. It is not a case of 4.5 is equal to 2.0 PLUS extras. No. Without Framework 2.0 BTB won't work!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. halaskargazi

halaskargazi

Ratings:
    +0
    Esteemed Erwin is very kind and gracious to deal with my problem, but I have not been able to upload this .NET Framework 2.0 anyway, I have tried all of the suggestions of the forums that I have been able to access on the internet for three days
    But for Windows 10, NET Framework 2.0 is not installed in some way. It seems to be installed, but I can understand that it is not installed because when I try to install BTB I get such an error
    "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package." The error code is 2755. " I am aware that you are struggling a lot but if you can help me this is a great favor.

my best regards

mirac demirli (nickname=halaskargazi)
    miracdemirli@gmail.com

6. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,698