Install problem

I bought BTB pro last year. It was built on a computer. But now I have bought a new computer and want to install it
If I remove it entirely on the old computer and apply the necessary instructions, I receive the error message
The error message looks like this: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package.The error code is 2755. "Please help

Not: I use Windows 10 x64 on my new computer

To install BTB you always need to install these first:
MS Framework 2.0
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=1639
Directx 90c June 2010
http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/7692

Dear Erwin Greven
First of all, you are interested in my problem. (A separate issue why Mrs Brendon Pywell is not interested in the cause)
I may not have written the problem in an understandable way. I know very little about English, but I can write this text in Google Translation. That is why I would like to welcome you with tolerance.
My problem is not really that complicated. My old computer was running Windows 7 and my current computer is running Windows 10 and BTB and I can not install it anyway. Also make your computer's downloads to download the installs of your computer. On my NET Framework 4.5 version of my computer, I am getting two 2755 error messages. Thank you if you can help me in this frame
Yours sincerely

Mirac Demirli (halaskargazi)

istanbul/Turkey

Esteemed Erwin is very kind and gracious to deal with my problem, but I have not been able to upload this .NET Framework 2.0 anyway, I have tried all of the suggestions of the forums that I have been able to access on the internet for three days
But for Windows 10, NET Framework 2.0 is not installed in some way. It seems to be installed, but I can understand that it is not installed because when I try to install BTB I get such an error
"The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package." The error code is 2755. " I am aware that you are struggling a lot but if you can help me this is a great favor.

my best regards

mirac demirli (nickname=halaskargazi)
miracdemirli@gmail.com

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 186 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 188 10.4%
  • < 4 years