1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Install help

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by jimortality, Sep 14, 2013.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Hi, I'm trying to re-download this game and have managed to get a new code from Reiza but when the installer goes through to install the game, a message comes up saying no GSC in said folder. Not too sure what to do about this :(

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Where do you have it installed and have you tried launching it from the GSC.exe in that folder,
    i assume you are running it as admin also.
    We have mentioned this many times about many sim don't put them in the programs x86 folders
    you are better off creating a game folder in your main C drive or even better keep all your games outside of the windows drive. on a separate partition or drive

my game folder looks like this. 1145.jpg

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Haha my folder looks like that or it did till I deleted it hence why I'm trying to re-download the game.

4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

maybe your antivirus program is taking something out of it when it downloads it.
    they are sometimes set, not to give notifications , you may be able to tick a box so it lets you.
    Look in the virus vault in your antivirus and see its it has something from GSC

where did you install it to ?

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

This is what my install will look like it also contains the 2 updates
    check the size of the files with the ones you have downloaded
    855757.jpg

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Cheers Rupe, I've also heardback from reiza and I need to have the 3 download files in place before trying to install.