1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InsideSimracing giving me the usual "what?" moment again..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ivo Simons, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Talking about rFactor 2 and the newly released lap arround 66 Spa video and then showing GPL.....

2. That's the old Silverstone Track on GPL.

ISR know nothing about any other sim racing games except for iRacing.

3. Post a relevant to the episode, curse and slander free personal opinion that does not praise iRacing and your post will get deleted from their channel, even if it was a "top comment". They actually deleted all negative iracing replies.All the above is from a personal experience.

Maybe they were having a bad day that day but that made me unscribe from their channel and I have never been back there.

I think their weakness is their business model which lead them to depend on one sponsor and that alone creates a series of problems by it self.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I remember getting a top comment on their video a few weeks ago when the main presenter couldn't say Imola correctly. Think that might of been deleted. It isn't InsideSimRacing. Should be InsideiRacing (IiR)
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

ISR: Renault = re-NO
    Normal: Renault = RE-no
  6. I can't watch it as I don't watch their show on principal but I did manage to get Darin Gangi to PM me at iRacing last year and call me a "moron" when I said I wasn't a fan. lol.
    • Like Like x 3