1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inside Sim Racing GTR Evolution Preview

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Darin Gangi, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Hey Guys,

GTR Evo Preview [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAsXJMzjgv0[/media]

Hope you guys enjoy !

Darin Gangi
  2. Looks very nice indeed, Didnt realise that GTR2 owners could get this as an expansion pack too :)
  3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Im not sure if they can.

Its only a race 07 expansion or full GT evo game.
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Jep it is an error indeed. Should be a RACE 07 expansion :)
  5. Wow SRT does it again!!!

Wicked thanks Heaps Shaun, Darin. This is just wonderful...
    AND now we also have a Date to go with the month... :becky: HEH Heeeee

I don't think that they Mean guys that It's an expansion for GTR2? I at first thought this, but I think they are just saying that IF You already have GTR2, and Race 07, you have driven most of this expansion kind of??? This is how it sounded to me anyway...

It don't matter though !!! It's coming it's coming! ! ! :thumb::evil::D:):becky::cool::p:amen:
  6. no meantion of night racing jeez?
  7. Hey I Hope that this feature for IN-GAME FILE SHAREING is going to help with the mismatching difficulties??? Mainly Car skins, Drivers, etc... I think the tracks will still be manual DLoad tho, but they are huge... :)
  8. I'm looking forward to this great Sim :)
  9. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

I doubt it will have skin sharing, I think the ingame file sharing will more than likely mean setups?
  10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I hope you can create your own championships :)
  11. Yeah Daniel confirmed that it is an expansion for RACE07 not GTR2.
  12. I too was more interested in if this feature (night racing) was in the game or not. And i also wanted to know if the pitstops are the same as the Race patch. I would really enjoy GTR2 pitstops more then the one in RACE, or rFactor, for that matter.

i want to see imaginary people around me. It reminds me of my life! :)
  13. Good preview, getting excited for the full release especially after my recent drive/trip to the real Ring! :D