Insert objects problem

Sorry guys, I do not know if this is the right place for this topic.
If I'm wrong, tell me and re-post in the right place.
I have a little problem with BTB: I can not insert an object, more than
once. He says: "Read error memory" or "attempt to write or read
protected memory "or something like that. Someone can help me?
Thank you very much!

guys! I downloaded the demo version of BTB! I tried to make the usual simple test track (3 curves). I have always the same damn problem. I give up! Thank you for your interest. it was a pleasure to meet you!
good luck! :poop:

:laugh: as I say, seems problem with yours software.You must read BTB install instruction, and as I good remember it will have some problem with ATI graphic card, but its possible to solve. Any way best track making process - do track and ground mesh in BTB and all others (mapping and add new model) do in others 3D program: as 3Dmax, Blender, Maya and with good quality finish yours project ;)

:laugh: as I say, seems problem with yours software.You must read BTB install instruction, and as I good remember it will have some problem with ATI graphic card, but its possible to solve. Any way best track making process - do track and ground mesh in BTB and all others (mapping and add new model) do in others 3D program: as 3Dmax, Blender, Maya and with good quality finish yours project ;)

:thumbsup: Thank you for your suggestions However I do not have an ATI graphics card, but Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family. A question! The programs that you suggested, working with xpacks of BTB? I would have thought of using Maya.

May problem is yours mobile VGA... If had chance try it on other system...
I don't think so, about Xpack. But I try import XML file with 3dMax seems it possible only need to find right way, and what is fun you can import Sketchup file straight to max.
Any way, now I much more like Blender, because its for free...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%