Initialize shortcuts with the steering wheel

Hi Guys,

I am simracing since 2 months at all, with a G25 setup. To ensure a long lasting front tire in "endurance" races (1.5-2h) at the Nordsschleife, i set the brake bias to 54.5:45.5 (with a BMW M3 GTR). This brake setup provides a good turn in the flat und uphill parts too. But in most downhill or offcamber corners on the Ring the car become a scary beast under braking. :scared:
In a hotlap i am mostly able to compensate this behavour with a gentle pressure on the throttle. Sadly, in a race i am often become too nervous or exhaustet to control the car thru the entire race in this way. :worship:
To get rid of this, i am adjusting the brake bias on the fly before the critical corners to ~58.5:41.5 - and run immediately in another glitch. By pressing the buttons for the brake bias and keep two eyes on the units in the HUD i've miss sometimes the racingline and ran into trouble.
My question is, does anybody have a clue about setup the logitechprofiler or another tool to fire the previously recorded shortcuts during playing gtr evolution?
My goal is to press the wheelbuttons only ones and get the right brake bias.

Thanks in advance

• Matt Alpeter

i think what you want is a macro program. with a program like that, you can hit one button on your wheel, and it will fire off as many buttons that are programed (for example, one wheel button could push "brake bias forward" 6 times)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%