1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

infinite loading

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by dandin1108, Apr 25, 2017.

1. dandin1108

dandin1108

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, i just finished installing f1 2016 mod for tororosso, force india and haas, but suddenly when i want to check it out, my game just stop at loading. Actually not stop but infinite loading
    How can i overcome this? Sorry for the bad english, english isn't my main language

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,123
    The easiest way to recover your game is to verify your game cache via Steam. This will automatically remove any mods, and replaced any broken or corrupted game files.

If you don't know how to verify your game cache in Steam, please read the sticky post here :-

http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...orted-wheels-controllers.124761/#post-2286172

Read this section -> How to repair or check your game files if you have problems (PC)

Really you should make a backup of the game folder before installing any mods.

3. dandin1108

dandin1108

Ratings:
    +0
    Its done its just a mods about mclaren and its makes my game have an infinite loading