1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

infineon raceway for race 07?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Austin Jordan, Jun 29, 2010.

1. i was wandering if infineon raceway is at there for the RACE series. does anyone have it or has no one created it yet because it's a great track not noticed too well.
  2. not available in any sources I have seen so far....too bad its a beauty!
  3. There is only Sears Point 1990 available - and that is for rFactor. It is a GPL mod conversion so not a looker but a hoot to drive, but it is strange we don't have a modern version.
  4. Ya know Ryan you are onto something here. That track gets tons of Pro racing here in the USA.

World Superbike, Nascar, Indy car just to name a couple yet it's not widely used............

Another is Road Atlanta..................massively fast with HUGE elevations yet I have not foound it anywhere yet either............
  5. There is a good version of Road Atlanta (not completely finished) for rFactor.
  6. shoot that might get me into R factor now..........
  7. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

if i would be able to buy BTB those tracks would be on my list of tracks to do like many others North American tracks
  8. that would be great yves. man rfactor has all the good stuff. hope i can get it one day
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

So it will only run on Race 07 if you have the race on add-on?
    I tried it, all seemed good until I tried starting the race then the video went crazy.
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013