Inexpensive transducers for simvibe

JeffL

Right on Brother, I hear ya, it's all good.
Some of the guys in the club were asking about some affordable transducers for Simvibe.

I have $50 sub and the 4 pack 16 0hm minis ($44) drive in 2 zones by 2 - $20 lepai amps and not even close to using all the power. Actually just the large shaker and one amp would be sufficient but....

The company that makes the transducers is Dayton Audio but the best price is from Parts Express

http://www.parts-express.com/cat/tactile-transducers-exciters-bass-shakers/18
Have fun.

So here's my idea. I am using a basic wheel stand with my CLP v2's mounted to two tubes with bolts and metal straps on the base. I think I'll get a 1/4" piece of plywood cut to mount the pedals to. I'll cut two round holes to mount the pucks to in the plywood, then mount the plywood to my base and isolate it from the frame with some rubber spacers.

That sounds like a really good plan, make sure you use the right color paint, VERY IMPORTANT.:D

You guys are making me sick with all of your upgrades
but help is on the way soon
I found a professional who is going to build a nice system around my rig
it looks as moronic as I am
all bare bones and boring
but hey I'm happy just to race/practice what a great hobby sim racing is!
In a couple of months when it's built I'll be there in all your
rear view mirrors breathing down your necks!
Cheers all I love these forums

This is stupid... If it is "evaluation period" how can i evaluate software if it wont allow me to evaluate the evaluation of the evaluating software... what i mean is : evaluation should give FULL ACCESS to the software for a limited period of time... :/

I know it sounds bad, but the software is worth it. Just buy the software. Once you get the key, upgrade to the new beta 4 of the software. I know for myself I won't go back to not having anything.

I was good with SC 4 in AC until the 1.05b update. and it just fell apart no other changes.
Heavy Jitter and the dread 95% cpu occupancy. I7 3rd gen quad

My problem was, that in SimCommander 3 i did not have enough input for my transducer for assetto corsa... it simply did not work propperly.
SimCommander 4 is way better for me.everything is just working perfectly.

Yeah, it was a big improvement, AC finally put the right telemetry output and it was coded in SC 4

Still working on my final setup for the pucks under my pedals, but got a chance to drive the P1 on the Ring in AC last night. Damn it's fun feeling my feet buzz a bit depending on what's going on. I do love this. Unfortunately I know I'm going to want bigger transducers later on for my feet.

Anyone else having problems with SimVibe with GSCE? I don't know what changed in my setup but SimVibe use to work great in GSCE. It may have stopped working for me in v1.27 and still doesn't work with v1.30. I even uninstalled then reinstalled Sim Commander 4. SimVibe works great for me in AC, pCARS, rFactor2, and R3E (and others) but not in GSCE. Any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back