• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

IndyCar on Project Cars 2: Discussion

Discussion in 'Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series' started by Rob, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,006
    Seems inevitable that pCARS2 will have all the necessary components for a *real* IndyCar league, pending multi-player testing. Just wondering about interest and format. I was thinking a warmup season, with shorter races on a few tracks (some to experiment, some to keep), to work the kinks out, then full steam ahead into the 2018 IndyCar season. Thoughts?

2. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8,198
    Sounds good to me :thumbsup: Im still planning on racing with the DSRL guys though if a series is put together there as it has gone really well there and their guys won't shift over to anything that is put together here.

So finding a good slot for something here will probably be the biggest problem. Maybe something that suits you guys over there would bring more bodies to the grid? I would still want to make the races too if it wasn't too late

3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8,198
    Were you thinking of a weekend or midweek series Rob?

4. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +3,006
    Right now, it would have to be the weekend. I was thinking of running a DiRT series (strictly voluntary and don't need many) on Sat. and transitioning to IndyCar. One time, I ran a series in conjunction with another site, and it worked pretty well, but your point is a good one...it will be primarily Americans who are interested, and South Americans, and Mexicans, and maybe Eastern Europe.