1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

IndyCar on Project Cars 2: Discussion

Discussion in 'Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series' started by Rob, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +2,857
    Seems inevitable that pCARS2 will have all the necessary components for a *real* IndyCar league, pending multi-player testing. Just wondering about interest and format. I was thinking a warmup season, with shorter races on a few tracks (some to experiment, some to keep), to work the kinks out, then full steam ahead into the 2018 IndyCar season. Thoughts?

2. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,991
    Sounds good to me :thumbsup: Im still planning on racing with the DSRL guys though if a series is put together there as it has gone really well there and their guys won't shift over to anything that is put together here.

So finding a good slot for something here will probably be the biggest problem. Maybe something that suits you guys over there would bring more bodies to the grid? I would still want to make the races too if it wasn't too late

3. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,991
    Were you thinking of a weekend or midweek series Rob?

4. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +2,857
    Right now, it would have to be the weekend. I was thinking of running a DiRT series (strictly voluntary and don't need many) on Sat. and transitioning to IndyCar. One time, I ran a series in conjunction with another site, and it worked pretty well, but your point is a good one...it will be primarily Americans who are interested, and South Americans, and Mexicans, and maybe Eastern Europe.