IndyCar Mod?

IndyCar is CART now tbh - there is no difference between the two now :D

Well... yeah cause they merged =P

But the 1996-2008 IndyCar was NOT in any way shape or form CART/ChampCar. Eventho CART used the name IndyCar before the legitimate split. I know it's confusing and you europeans have a hard time wrapping your head around it. But CART/ChampCar and IndyCar were two very different leauges with two very different talent (or talentless) pool of drivers. Also had different tracks and focused on different things. (George wanted IndyCar = oval only and was almost that at one point while CART/ChampCar actually wanted to get rid of the ovals in their schedule)

But enough with the history...i'm looking for a very good pro league caliber 2009-2011 IndyCar mod. Is the link Rhys posted a legitimately good mod?

It's not that good no.

Us 'Europeans' had no difficulty at all understanding it thanks.

Dont mean to be incendiary Ryan :p But every European I've talked to so far they've been like "ChampCar? IndyCar? Aren't they like... the exact same thing? So they merged identical series?" lol :p As both premiere open wheel series ChampCar (which was basically a continuation of CART) couldn't be more different than IndyCar.

Champcar was so good. Used to love watching them on a Sunday evening:D.

Was very sad when it merged and then died into IndyCar:frown:.

Now that Sky Sports have it :)bad:)I've not seen any of the modern day IndyCar, but it sounds as though it's more like the original Cart series, just the cars are more evolved!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back