rF2 Indycar @ Daytona Road Course - Wed 4th March

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
dallara-dw12-jpg.58062

Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM INDY
Car: Dallara DW12 Download
Track: Daytona SCES

Everything is downloadable upon server login.

Weather: Dry
Road condition: Rubber on track were possible
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel use : 2 X
Mechanical failure:
Time scaled

Assists:
Traction control:
Low
ABS: Low
Auto-clutch: Allowed
Auto-shift: Allowed

Parc Fermé: car default Parc Fermé

Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qually: 20:20 GMT 10 minutes
Warm up: 5 min
Race: 45 min
Start procedure: Formation lap with double file rolling start

Racedepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
Clock GMT: Click here

Beginning March 1st, 2015 our Racing Clubs and Racing Leagues, that are hosted on our dedicated servers, will become Premium only. Premium memberships can now be purchased monthly (2.50 EUR), quarterly (6.75 EUR), semi-annually (12.00 EUR) or yearly (20.00 EUR). Memberships can also now be given as a gift to other members as appreciation for their work to the site or just make some of your online racing friends happy.

1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. ....
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would say more: Server is up to be shut down !

Nobody like this car I think, unless nobody want to pay to play fo just one race.What about set that event free for everybody ?
They would like to make it free but cant. I do like that car, but recently I cant join as I have to get up early. I dont know, why the races all start so late. For the people in the US they are to early, in the UK it is fine, but everything at GMT+1 or +2, which most of europe is they are pretty late :(

They would like to make it free but cant. I do like that car, but recently I cant join as I have to get up early. I dont know, why the races all start so late. For the people in the US they are to early, in the UK it is fine, but everything at GMT+1 or +2, which most of europe is they are pretty late :(

Thats it, and it's getting even worse for us, in Summer we're one hour later too! At the moment it starts for us at 21:35 (+- delay, which is normal but happens nearly always), in Summer it starts at 22:35...for 45min... calc it yourself. And when you have to stand up at 5am or 5:30am, this is just not doable, as you won't be able to sleep directly after such a race cause you're way to upset.

That's as well why i don't join most of the Club Races, especially during the week...

And maybe there could be a vote of what the users like to drive as Club Race, cause i think some Cars are much more prefered then others, sometimes you get there Fields of 20 Cars and at other Events only 6 or 7. I don't think that this is only up to the Day. It's a thing of Time / Car / Track imo.

Last edited:
In the summer races do start an hour earlier as the UK has DST as well, but as you said for main land europe it is pretty damn late. If I did a long race, I prefer to have at least an hour before going to bed and that is pretty late. As I no longer have the luxury to start my work late it is a real pain to join a club race during the week :(

I hope they get with a new build soon, I'm getting terrible freezes, every second or so. It looks like I've got 10 fps and the game says it's about 60. Only had this in this current build and the last build works fine.
So untill there's a new build, or we go back I can't race rF2 :(

I hope they get with a new build soon, I'm getting terrible freezes, every second or so. It looks like I've got 10 fps and the game says it's about 60. Only had this in this current build and the last build works fine.
So untill there's a new build, or we go back I can't race rF2 :(

And your CPU usage? It's almost double for some. :(

You could try 32bit. (Back to basics. :barefoot:)

it's probably cpu usage, I don't know how to check it.
I think I'll just wait till the next build, have got plenty of stuff to do now anyways but if I have time I'll try 32 bit

• Deleted member 130869

I would say more: Server is up to be shut down !

Nobody like this car I think, unless nobody want to pay to play fo just one race.What about set that event free for everybody ?

I like the car - though have plenty of feedback for improvement - and would have joined if:
1- not have to pay
2- I was able to be home earlier (-6GMT, everything happens when most of us are at work during the week)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back