1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU IndyCar at Mid-Ohio (Club Event Suggestion)

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Wilson Santos, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Indy will be racing at Mid-Ohio at the beginning of the next month (August/03/2014). We could do a special event on the friday (Aug/01) or saturday (Aug/02) before the race, using the following MOD's:

> Mid-Ohio VLN Track Addon

> Dallara DW12 IndyCar Addon

We could arrange the server to follow everything exactly how it's gonna be on the real race, such as race time and race lenght. We could ask for dual subscription (I mean 2 friends racing as a team) and a lot of other things to make this event as close as possible to the real one.

I confess that I'd like to see this on rFactor 2: same VLN track and official ISI DW12 recently lauched, but as I've been racing with GSC quorum, maybe this will be the best place to suggest this. As I already tested myself on GSC, it's a nice combo and I think it has everything to be a huge success.

If I am not allowed to create a topic here or to make a suggestion, please feel free to remove the thread. :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Thanks for the suggestion Wilson. We ran events at Mid Ohio just a few weeks ago as it happens, so I doubt we'll run it again very soon. I'll keep the idea in mind though; I've written it down.

3. Sure Andrew, I'll understand if you choose not to run this event. Actually I like the ideia to follow the real world racing and get the hype to run some events on the virtual world.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014