rF2 Indy Road Night @ Sebring International Raceway - Wednesday 27th April 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well that more or less went according to plan! :roflmao:

I did the race really as a way to get used to the car again after having not driven it for so long.

I'd forgotten how much of a hooligan you could be. I've been doing a Formula Extreme league where you have to tippy toe everywhere so coming back to this car needs some re-adjustment. Getting back on the power much earlier, being more aggressive with the brakes, etc.

Good fun though and an awesome track. Got into the 44's at the end but a lot of work to do.

Thanks to those who shared their setups and well done to the top three :thumbsup:

Gonna work on a league colour scheme at the weekend ;)

Almost a fantastic race....

I was so happy entering the server just before the qualifying. Thx for waiting guys :thumbsup:

After several practice laps on this track I felt very comfortable with the setup.
Gaining P1 on the grid and after some laps I managed to get a 7sec gap between me and my followers. But then it was hard to keep the fast laptimes with the soft tires. They became warmer and warmer so I had to slow down a little bit just to damage the slicks not that much.

With about 5 laps left I spun myself after lack of concentration and my frontwing was gone :(.
After the needful pitstop I had a tight and fair fight with @Shane Burke but couldnt pass him till the end. Well done mate :thumbsup:
Just P5 at the end but a very exciting race with a lot good and fair drivers.

It's so much more fun driving with 10+ drivers. So keep it up. The next race will come ;)
Thx for organizing this great combination @Daiman Patel.

PS: I would love joining the upcoming RD-IndyCarWorldSeries but sadly I would miss at least 3 of the 6 races :( Hope there will be another series in the future on another day of the week

PS: I would love joining the upcoming RD-IndyCarWorldSeries but sadly I would miss at least 3 of the 6 races :( Hope there will be another series in the future on another day of the week

It's up to the organisers my friend but in my view if you sign out of the races that you know you can't make well in advance then as a fellow competitor I have no issues.

Although you're way too fast and you'll have to tow a caravan behind you next time......:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back