rF2 Indy Road Night @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway (GP) - Wednesday 4th May 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well, it was a disaster from the start. First, I've never driven on this configuration, only 'proper' indycar road course which was very enjoyable. With the chicanes however it's really bad. The chicanes are truly horrific in this car. GP 2007 was a shitty track in real life and in 2016 in a sim it's not much better.

Then I had an engine failure on 4th lap when I couldn't find my boost and accidentally put the car in neutral on the starting straight.:roflmao: I decided to stick around and watch other drivers, but for some reason I was disconnected from the server around lap 12 I think.

I just hope we're not driving this configuration in league. This car/track combination has no business in even existing let alone racing. :poop:

Sorry guys, just too tired tonight.

I managed to get round the 100% throttle problem by setting the MAX limit on the axis in the controller options but the problem still exists in everything else.

Hope you all had a good event.

Cheers guys. Managed to make it to the end with only a couple of trips into the grass on the way. I almost caught @Niranjan towards the end but he just held on.

Good to get some laps in for the league, though I could drive these cars all day (even on a horrible track like that).

completed my second ever race in these cars ...learnt quite a bit...... i have a question... is push to pass ( boost) implemented in this car....if so what is the key mapping , is it temp booost ? or increment boost ?

I was using temp boost, I don't think it worked for me. :(

And yeah, really hoping we're not driving this piece of **** configuration in league, especially because rfactor 2 has actual official Indianapolis GP road circuit for indycar 2014 that we're racing.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 145 13.8%