rF2 Indy Oval Night @ Northside International Raceway (Night Race) - Wednesday 20th April 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
i kept clicking race at the start but it didn't do anything until everyone was already about to start.

wrecked my tires trying to catch up then i just kept understeering into walls.

blerg.

Last edited:
my first oval race of any kind...and the most boring thing i have ever done in my life :speechless:......drove round and round till my head went dizzy and my front tires went bald,...oval racing :thumbsdown: !!!.but anyway its finished ! hope we have road courses soon !

Last edited:
my first oval race of any kind...and the most boring thing i have ever done in my life :speechless:......drove round and round till my head went dizzy and my front tires went bald,...oval racing :thumbsdown: !!!.but anyway its finished ! hope we have road courses soon !
Some things went wrong tonight, race was too short so strategy wasn't important. Plus no FCY made everything a bit stale. Give it another chance :)

Don't worry, we got you Niranjan, I get your point, the oval race without a good grid might not be the greatest thing ever, but if you got a good setup (usually the faster drivers give out to level the field) that becomes a bit more of fun and much more disuputedl.

About road tracks? Yeah it's coming soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back