rF2 Indy Oval Night @ Apple Valley Speedway - Wednesday August 10th 2016

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I can see the League race server but not one for tonight, are we racing on the league server tonight ?
If Daiman can't get it up in time, please use the league server for tonight yeah. It's already up and you can test it out there. I can't do it as I don't have the know how to use the rFactor 2 servers and I'm at work right now.

I made the fatal mistake of altering my race setup after doing a fair bit of practice with it, ah well lesson learnt again :( I overcooked my front right tire and had a spin on my own round about lap 8 and I think everyone missed me bar one who I think was Norman, sorry mate I was a passenger at the time, I did a few laps but the car wasn't right so had an early stop to fix the damage I then did about 20 plus laps and the car felt a bit of a handful so stopped again for tires and the car came to life again but the race finished on lap 44 instead of 50 which caught me out, enjoyable first race for a long time though guys so thanks.:thumbsup:

I want to give a quick shout out to Tjeerd, Standa and Allie :) . It was great racing these 3 for some 20-25 laps, tremendous stuff :)

I think that after yesterday the biggest lesson I've learned is that the pit-exit will be a right challenge this weekend, it's so tempting to go much too fast and get pulled onto the banking :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back