rF2 Indy Car @ Sonoma Raceway - Wed 15th Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We wont need to stop Bela, the ingame fuel estimate is always wrong for some reason, Motec add tells me we should get about 1.6/1.7 litres a lap and do about 24/25 laps so we should be fine, I've only had a few laps though so fuel use will go up a little bit more as I get a bit faster but not too much.

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
I don't know what if any the differences are, perhaps I will test them both out later if I get some time, anyone else know ?

Grid is shaping up nicely but where are @Gijs van Elderen and @David O'Reilly, not racing tonight guys ?
Wife is away and 2 kids to look after and a 6 hour at Monza to prep for.
oh and a Big Racing News resource to run.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/vwsr-s4-the-blown-diffuser-edition-3.94441/
Dont like to miss Club events but was in danger of burnout.

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
OK i downloaded the track for a sneaky peek.
It is quite unique, from the map I figured it was a converted runway but its a drag strip in a very hilly little spot, bit like racing an indycar round a working open cut mine.
This track has a lot of potential for some other cars too like the Spec Miata, Fiat Abarth.
The Quad bike would have suited me too.

However I tried a few times to download the mod with no luck.

I've just added the Mod download in the first post.

I'm trying to fix this mod download from the server for month now. I found the cause... But no permanent solution...:(

It's a bug with running multiple passworded servers on a host machine. If i remove the password, the mod download works fine.

I made comment on the ISI forum.

If this mod download works as it should, i never have to make all the links to the cars, tracks and Vmod in the sign-up threads. Even 3rd party mods with no getmod link in them, can be downloaded via getmod via a little workaround.

What it should be: Just login to the server and let everything download and install for you.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 89 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000