1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indy 7 - California Wine Grand Prix of Sonoma - Sonoma National; 6/25/16; 9:45pm GMT

Discussion in 'Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series' started by Rob, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

[​IMG]
    by
    RACEDEPARTMENT
    presents
    California Wine Grand Prix of Sonoma (Nat.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sonoma Raceway is a 2.52-mile (4.06 km) road course and drag strip located on the landform known as Sears Point in the southern Sonoma Mountains in Sonoma, California, USA. The road course features 12 turns on a hilly course with 160 feet (49 m) of total elevation change. It is host to one of only two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races each year that are run on road courses (the other being Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, New York). It is also host to the Verizon IndyCar Series and several other auto races and motorcycle races such as the American Federation of Motorcyclists series. Sonoma Raceway continues to host amateur, or club racing events which may or may not be open to the general public, via the Sports Car Club of America.
    Car: 2014 INDYCAR with [​IMG] Chassis
    Date: June 25, 2016
    Laps: 35
    Host:
    OctoberDusk06 or Hammerpgh
    Day: Saturday
    Start Time: 5:45pm U.S. Eastern; 10:45pm BST; 9:45pm GMT (start of practice)
    Damage: ON
    Mechanical Failures: ON
    Tire Wear: 3X
    Fuel Usage: NORMAL
    Flags and Penalties: ON
    Auto Start Engine: YES
    View: IN CAR is encouraged, but not mandatory
    Assists: NONE
    Weather: SUNNY AND CLEAR - http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USCA1076
    In Game Start: 1pm; local
    Time Progression: 2x

15 min. practice, followed by a 15 min. qualifying session, a 5 min. warmup, then race
    Fuel Capacity: Driver Choice
    Setup: Driver Choice
    Teams and Drivers - Drivers must not run the same number or livery unless unavoidable. First come, first served. Teams of two are permitted but no more than two.

Reminder to: @Gustavo Sobrino @Robert Waddell @mcnasty1 @EpilepticToast @JeizUs @ABalazs_97 @Michael Watts @Braken99 @suddre @Matthew Booth @Peter Hooper

[​IMG]

Please Sign Up Below In The Example Format:
    1. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / #5
    2. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / #7
    3. Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / #3
    4. Dallas Pataska / Ranger Phenix / #25

Championship Points:
    The INDYCAR Championship will awards points* as follows: 1st 50, 2nd 40, 3rd 35, 4th 32, 5th 30, 6th 28, 7th 26, 8th 24, 9th 22, 10th 20, 11th 19, 12th 18, 13th 17, 14th 16,, 15th 15, 16th 14.*
    * Pole position for each race (except Mojave and Nurburg) will earn three points.

Penalties and Appeals
    All drivers who participate agree to adhere to the standards of driving that are outlined in the league regulations. In addition, the league rules, the racing rules of this website www.racedepartment.com apply here as well, and will preempt the league rules when the two conflict. They are incorporated by reference.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
  2. Rob

Rob

Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06 / #5 (Schmidt-Peterson)

3. Peter Hooper / Hammerpgh / #7 Brookes Automotive

Great looking track but it'll be a tough challenge.

Hope to make it but it's England's first game tonight in the Euro Championships so depends on whether I watch that live or delayed as I'm out all day and may not get back in time for the kick- off.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Rob

Rob

I have a ton of IndyCar to catch up on too and need to do some work tonight. Maybe we should just delay this one (and the one where you will be out of town) since it's just a few of us. The TT challenge could play through.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Happy to do that Rob. Eric is having trouble getting on here but messaged on XBL saying he had a lot on too. Also asked whether we should be racing the national track?

6. Rob

Rob

As far as I know, Indy uses the GP track, but I'll take another look.

7. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Ah finally guess my phones web brower was no longer supported..we still racing?

8. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Im good to go just walked in..if not you guys want to hold some f1 practice?

9. Rob

Rob

Let me check. I'll be on in a sec. If you and Peter need me in a lobby, shoot me a text.

10. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Bout to eat so.ething real quick.can be on in 20min

11. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Just message me here our on xbl rob when you can get on to run some f1

12. Rob

Rob

I'm back. Wife just came home, so dog duty is over.

13. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Lol is 830 900 good..I just git done with a quick race got second no assist on legend. Granted I was in a merc

• Like Like x 2
  14. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Told the girls they could play their game fir a bit.just let me know

15. Rob

Rob

ok, on in 2 mins.

16. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Il be on at 845.I can shoot you an invite when I do

17. Rob

Rob

I'm on DiRT, but just yank me off ifyou get there.

18. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Ill do it

19. That's good going Eric. I usually stick with the Williams against expert AI but as I've had no chance to practice online in equal cars I might try out the Merc later in offline GP mode seeing as that's apparently still the online equal car.

20. How did your F1 session go earlier guys?