Indicators?

I Don't quite understand - as you have the 3d model, you also have some coordinates. So the hard part is the scaling. I wouldn't know where to lose a whole day. Should take an hour or two... (that's what I recall it took me on the golf cltc mod)

I Don't quite understand - as you have the 3d model, you also have some coordinates. So the hard part is the scaling. I wouldn't know where to lose a whole day. Should take an hour or two... (that's what I recall it took me on the golf cltc mod)

ok, a experienced user of view.ini can do in one hour we can say... and using the simple 3d, like brake lights.dof, anybody can do in........ 5 minutes? and the result is a lot better. Dont need scaling, fixing, adding multiple parts to simulate a curve. and cars with curvy rear lights like newer peugeots?

btw, i wanna only show you the faces, not to offense. Just remember few time ago, we didnt have reverse lights in 3d, but it was available with a mix of codes in view.ini. I Can count in my hand who used this feature..

Couldn't you also implement using the flares like on the headlights .....some Porsche Cayman S has has the flares. In the .ini......at the beginning, and if you set it up, they would work...right? I don;t know about the blinking part.....maybe a duration in the views .ini......:confused:

Couldn't you also implement using the flares like on the headlights .....some Porsche Cayman S has has the flares. In the .ini......at the beginning, and if you set it up, they would work...right? I don;t know about the blinking part.....maybe a duration in the views .ini......:confused:

i know i put turn signals turned on in my inis/flares. But i wanna mean about blinkers, the setup can be in the car ini. and the model,shader and tex in 3d.dof.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 149 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 408 39.9%