Indianapolis - Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get more exact than David's post. :D

As a driver I tested at Spa last week and did some setup but I have no issue with the change to Indianapolis and fully understand it. Anyway if you did do some setup for Spa that's no bad thing. We will still be running Spa at a later date so you can use that setup info then so you've not lost anything.
Do you think that the bug at Eau Rouge could be fixed? I personally don't think so... I would also love to race at Spa, but I can't see it happening this year.

Do you think that the bug at Eau Rouge could be fixed? I personally don't think so... I would also love to race at Spa, but I can't see it happening this year.
You may be right but it saves a lot of hassle later on from drivers and teams if someone caught one of those bugs and crashed. Hopefully if we don't see Spa this year, it will be back on the calendar next year with some adjustments.

I agree the markers in T1 suck...other places ain't so bad as they aren't major braking zones...going to be hard to pick out the right braking point at 200+mph with cars all around...i see big issues there if this isn't changed.

Also where is the DRS zone going to be?

Biggest problem for me is not the brake markers, or the sun reflection. What gets on my nerves is the pitlane. You come into pits and you have no idea where your box is. If it's the 1st box then good luck noticing it and stopping in time :D
But there is nothing we can do about it I guess..

Biggest problem for me is not the brake markers, or the sun reflection. What gets on my nerves is the pitlane. You come into pits and you have no idea where your box is. If it's the 1st box then good luck noticing it and stopping in time :D
But there is nothing we can do about it I guess..
You can check it during the warmup session easily. ;)

No offense but I totally disagree. The graphics on F1RFT's version of the Hungaroring in my opinion look perfectly up to rF2's standards, and they look miles better than some of the tracks being used this year from all angles

Because one looks like a 2014 track and the other looks like a 2005 one.

Pole position is on the right a.k.a. the dirty side of the track. This should be fixed I guess cause it's easier if you are P2 to take the lead.
huh? Do they care in real life about that? I cant remember how often F1 Commentator said: "He is on P1, the dirty side, lets see what he can get from it"

Do some burn outs while warmup on your grid position :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years