1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Inconsistancy?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Bradley Vanian, Apr 10, 2013.

1. <mod-edit: **snip**>
    I only just noticed this and I find it terrible... A driver has half the penalty I did for worse reasons?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

"Worse" always depends on your point of view - we are having a neutral point of view and being involved in an incident (especially if you're the one being found guilty) naturally doesn't help with being neutral.

Although, as always, we will of course review this in order to make sure everything has been done correctly. We are all humans after all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. <mod-edit: **snip**>
    Well here is a number of revoked licenses for the same reason as mine and the exact same penalty.

X penalty involved the same reason as the examples above but he also had MORE reasons for his removal and got half the penalty.

This doesn't make sense...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bradley Vanian You are completely right that it doesn't make any sense. Seems that some mistake has been made. No biggy, where people work sometimes errors are made (it's almost real life) :) We will check it out and come back to you.

Please next time don't copy paste information that is posted is a licensed members forum. Its there for a (privacy) reason.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Any news on this?

6. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Sorry, I wasn't online much at the time of your post and completely missed it. We have looked into this and have taken appropriate action to prevent such incidents in the future.

Tom

• Like Like x 1