• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Incident Report - Season 6 Race 3 Imola

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Graham Healey, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Graham Healey

Graham Healey

Ratings:
    +0
    T842 Graham Healey vs Bob Laube

Chicane before start/finish.

Bob Laube is following me. I get slightly wide on the entrance, which slows me down mid corner and Bob hits me. Suspension damage.

Nobody at fault as far as I am concerned. I think Bob had enough distance if I had not made a small mistake.

2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,278
    nothing to say all OK:)

3. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,902
    EDIT:
    Incident.
    TS130.00 Contact with Alex Galyutin. My fault 100%.

Im really sorry for the contact before T1 Alex. I drove to far to the right, hit the grass under braking, and slided left into you.

4. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,823
    no incidents to report

although i had a huge amount of wides and slight cuts when my tyres started going off in both stints, i can only apologise for this.

5. Peter Marshall

Peter Marshall

Ratings:
    +1,386
    Ts 1
    Right at the start of the race. :(

I was behind Alex. Start happened and Alex needed to lift. I was too slow reacting to this and lifted too late. I tapped Alex and then I was tapped off onto the grass fortunately. Rejoined last and then tapped Per on my way passed. Sorry Per.

I should have gone to the right of Alex. Apologies to Alex and to everyone.

6. Eliezer Bartik

Eliezer Bartik

Ratings:
    +188
    No incidents ( I think )
    PC crash lap 38 or something ....
    Need kill the pc technician that change my hardware
    Cant fix the problem :/

7. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3,701
    No incidents to report :)

8. Gaetano Zizzo

Gaetano Zizzo

Ratings:
    +38
    no incident to report!!

9. Andy Paries

Andy Paries

Ratings:
    +143
    I have 1 incident to report.
    Somewhere in my second stint (don't know the ts because the replay gets stuck after a few laps)
    I pushed Andre moufarege of the track(not on purpose ofcourse) because i thought he was leaving room on the inside to let me lap him.
    I'm very sorry for that Andre, hope i didn't ruin your race.

10. Anthony Ishak

Anthony Ishak

Ratings:
    +1,123
    no incidents to report ..:)

11. Alex Galyutin

Alex Galyutin

Ratings:
    +247
    No incidents to report.

12. David McCradic

David McCradic

Ratings:
    +2
    No incidents to report.

13. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,354
    No incidents to report.

14. Bob Laube

Bob Laube

Ratings:
    +598
    TS119 Per Andersen
    Per ascended to the front, then I had slight contact with him.

TS220 Nicolai Nicholson
    very light contact on his wheel, but he has turned around and I waited until he passed me again. completely my fault alone!
    TS283 Anthony Moufaregge
    He was very slowest after the chicane, I ascended and was shooting it.
    I'm very sorry. Anthony

TS843 Graham Healey
    He was very slow, unfortunately, I had light contact at the back, but we have not turned. I'm sorry Graham

TS 3167 Tim McIver
    I was touched when lapping slightly and I spun.

Sorry Mates

15. Cristian Di Filippo

Cristian Di Filippo

Ratings:
    +0
    No incidents to report

16. Vincenzo Cavaliere

Vincenzo Cavaliere

Ratings:
    +429
    No incidents to report

17. Kurt Kjellin

Kurt Kjellin

Ratings:
    +505
    No incidents to report :)

18. Nicolai Nicholson

Nicolai Nicholson

Ratings:
    +4,836
    TS: 137 (not reportable, no consequences)
    Nicolai vs. Nicolas
    I nudged Nicolas softly in the exit of Tamburello, but skillfully he kept control and the incident had no consequences.

TS: 225
    Bob vs. Nicolai
    At ts184 I try to make a pass on Nicolas, going side by side with him in Variante Alta but he defends well. At Rivazza, Alex makes a skillfull move on my inside, going side by side with him until I have to give in before the exit of Rivazza (ts201). Down the s/f I am almost a second behind Alex but still try to slip stream him to quickly close the gap. As I turn in at Tamburello I am unaware of Bob making a move on my left side/inside. My rear wheel makes contact with his front wheel and I am sent into a spin (no damage to the car).

Through Variante Bassa (ts212) Bob was right at my tail (and I think I remember noticing him in my mirrors) and entering the braking zone at the end of the s/f he was only 0,2 sec behind me. I was obviously too focused with Alex in front of me to understand what happened behind me. But it is a relatively short braking zone with a relatively high entry speed, so it is a tricky place to pass.

I think a lap or two later in the race, when things had settled a bit more I would have been more aware of Bob and left room at Tamburello, but the stress of the first lap obviously made me less attentive than I like to be. I will try to improve this in the future though J

It should also be noted that Bob claimed an absolute minimum of room when going on my inside. I think he did everything correct except:
    a) He didn’t manage to get far enough up my side.
    b) He didn’t consider “the early stage of the race syndrome” when trying a relatively risky move.

I think the fault is around 75/25. Had it been a few laps later I think the blame would have been closer to 60/40.

19. Anthony Moufarrege

Anthony Moufarrege

Ratings:
    +0
    Race 3 Imola

T:230.89
    Jim hawley nudged me causing me to go off track and loose position

T:281.11
    Bob Laube hit me from behind, again loosing two positions.

T:1139.71
    i spun on track causing andy paires to hit me. it was all my fault and andy had newhere to go. Ihope i did not cause any damage to his car.

T:1297.22
    once again i spun off track, as i rejoined Tim hit me from behind. Sorry tim i probably should of stayed off track for you to pass.

T:2732.13
    Andy hit me from behind entering corner causing me to go off track and hit the wall. didn't make a difference as i was last anyway.

20. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +1,281
    My Report

TS 156:

I spun the car causing Eliezer to take to the grass and Vinny to have to slow and swerve

TS 230:

I tried to pass Antony M at the senna S, we made contact, I believe I was far enough inside to claim the apex and I kept it as tight to the curb as possible, but it was probably too optimistic/agressive, Anthony would not have expected me to try to pass at that point and was correct to take his normal line, my mistake

TS (a few laps later)

I crashed big time, no one else involved

Jim/Ant contact:

Jim