Incident Report Season 6 -Nurburgring

ts148 : I hit Nicolai Nicholson from behind in Castrol S. I was braking when I touched him, but I either braked too late or he braked too early for me, but I am to blame for this contact. I am very sorry for that m8 :frown:. I hope I didn't break anything on your car.
I took the track back and was ready to let Nicolai pass me, or to make a drive-through to punish myself, but I made a mistake 2 laps later while there was a mess at the same place, and had to let many drivers pass me, including Nicolai, so I think I was punished enough for my bad driving at the start.

Grats to the Podium! Impressive Valter!
here is my report:
Timestamp 342, I hit kampfmann from behind, as he stops into Mark Sørensen that just have spun on the kerb. sorry for this kampfmann, but it was unavoidable from my point of view.

Timestamp:1829, David Turnbull rejoin track after he went wide, hit me in the rear in last turn, I spin. He stops an wait for me, but i loose additional 2 places.

Timestamp:3286, I loose control over the kerb, the car goes out on the track and Bob Laube is right behind me, he gets affected by me. I see him sideways in my mirror , I stop and wait for him to pass. Sorry about this Bob.

Until Next Time!

Server-replay of qual and race are availeble through the PrestoGP Updater :) My report follows shortly.

(server)TS 152
ts148 : I hit Nicolai Nicholson from behind in Castrol S. I was braking when I touched him, but I either braked too late or he braked too early for me, but I am to blame for this contact. I am very sorry for that m8 :frown:. I hope I didn't break anything on your car.
I took the track back and was ready to let Nicolai pass me, or to make a drive-through to punish myself, but I made a mistake 2 laps later while there was a mess at the same place, and had to let many drivers pass me, including Nicolai, so I think I was punished enough for my bad driving at the start.

I had to give up the apex in the turn before (because there were cars on my inside) which brought me slightly out of rythm and I might have braked a bit early, depending if I defined the car to my front left ahead of me or in a different lane. I could have gone to his right and braked later (safer driving).

I received no damage and had a great race from 24th position, so no harm done on my behalf. I agree that it was your fault although I might have braked too early (sorry, just trying to be pragmatic :) ), and I agree you were punished enough, so I say (for my sake) case closed :)

No more incidents, but I noticed (to my surprise) that I (ironicly enough) cut the last chicane a number of times, maybe 1 out of 5 times. A couple of times was for safety reasons, but the rest was due to a too aggressive approach. I am very close to cutting maybe half of the time, and those time I did cut it was with a rather narrow margin. Never the less, I need to improve this for the next race and be less aggressive on the curbs.

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]TS 842 [lap 8].[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Alex Vs Peter[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]A complex incident; it sort of began back at Dunlop and the Shumaker S. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]But for my part:[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]I needed to brake hard trailing behind Cristian going into turn 11 [Khumo-Curve] - Cristian was maybe a little slower than I was expecting in the braking zone. I then went deep whilst hard on the brakes and was a bit late getting back onto the throttle. Alex and I collided sending me off and into the wall.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Perhaps I could have stayed on the right hand side of the track. I wasn't thinking about defending track position. Sorry....[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]TS 1953[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Peter Vs Bob[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]I was a lap down after repairs.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Bob looked as though the curb had grabbed him exiting turn 3. A slight over-steer moment. I went to the inside for the turn 4 and we made contact. All sorts of Internet lagging things then happened with Bob suddenly on my right instead of left where I believed he was.... :( Strange.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]I waited until Bob regained track position ahead of me. But I wish that had not happened as Bob was in a battle with Valerio ahead. I did not want to mess this up. Sorry Bob ...[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Bold]Perhaps I should have been further back from Bob and not take what I thought was an opportunity to unlap myself....[/FONT]

My report

TS 413 Me vs Cristian

Cristian braked too late, couldn't stop in time, ran into the back of me

TS 566 Me vs Cristian again:)

I closed the door quite firmly at the bit curve, not sure if there was contact or not, no major harm done

TS 766

Me vs Nico

Again I closed the door leaving very little room for him at the Kumho curve, no major harm done but I should have left a bit more room, if it wasn't for Nico's skill and experience it could have been an incident

Jim

Incident Report for Season 6 Race_2 Nurburgring
Crash with Anthony Mouffarege
Timestamp: 275.64/1823.94
I was behind Anthony & under pressure from behind; I late braked and bumped to Anthony & ruined his race. It’s totally my fault, sorry mate

Aqua Vista Racing

TS 1957 with Reter Marshall:
We were lucky!
there is so far everything went well

TS 3290 with Per Andersen:
Per lost control and came with 240 km / h in again
I was with 280 and had to dodge quickly left
I think I disturbed it, unfortunately, G. Zizzo and he lost because of P3

the Car was driveable after this and i finish the race! :)

Bob

TS:1607,02

I was hit from behind and spun off the track

There was a lot of traffic on the track and to get out, I needed to drive around Christian's car and end up in the race line, it did not feel safe so I waited until the track was free. But Christian did not wait.

TS 766

Me vs Nico

Again I closed the door leaving very little room for him at the Kumho curve, no major harm done but I should have left a bit more room, if it wasn't for Nico's skill and experience it could have been an incident

Jim

I was too far behind and should not have gone for it, but as you said it went well, so it doesn't even qualify as a reportable incident :)

Hi everybody
ts: 844
me, alex and peter bunched up , peter slowed a little, alex in turn slowed contact with peter and i tried to avoid but contact alex rear.
Peter could have maybe joined racing line slower upto next corner or we all could have left abit more room.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back