Incident Report for Season 6 Race 1 - Silverstone

T 162
less contact at the rear of David McCradic.
He had hammered because he ascended to his front man.
I ask a lot of time to excuse

T 380
kontact with Per Andersen.
He came from outside the track and I was on the racing line
Before the draw to the left I was still ahead.
it was not intentional, sorry

some wides, but without gaining any advantage

Incident report

Report for Graham Healey

1 incident on Lap 1

T175

Crash with Kurt Kjellin.

Entrance to Abbey.

I am on the inside and brake later than Kurt Kjellin and am alongside him at the 50m mark. By the apex I am almost past. He turns in and hits my right-hand rear wheel turning me over. Miraculously, after skidding along on my head, I turn back the right way and the car is driveable. Kurt waited for me to drive off again.

I believe my pass was correct, since I was 85% past him by the apex and I would not have overshot or had problems making the turn. Kurt should have given me room. However I guess that Kurt didn't see me there or thought I was too far back to make a pass.

In retrospect I wish I had not made the move. I should have been more patient. I am sorry I put us both in harms way Kurt. Thanks for the good racing afterwards.

You are absolutely right. I did not see you but I heard you were close I should have left you space. I'm very sorry for it, I thought I ruined your race and felt bad
But when I saw that you were able to continue without repairs, I was relieved
Thanks for the good racing afterwards.

Incident2 TS1721,52 (blue flaged)
Fabian brakes late and skid into me and put me off track.
If he had been more patient I had let him pass on next straight

thx David and Valerio for your friendly words.

The big thx from me goes to Fabian, who told me, that he forgives me this mistake. We had a nice PM chat before to value the situation...

Timestamp 259: Think i touched wheel with David Mccradic. i think both where unnaffected by it.

Timestamp 380: Come in contact with Bob Laube. I hear him coming from behind on my right side, so i give room in the curve as i figure he is on the side of me,therefore he somewhat gets the racing line, but he closes the door into next curve as we stille are besides each other. As the rules say we are supposed to give each other room.
Maybe some others could look and give opinion for clearer understanding.
Im also sorry about the incident Bob :), not blaming you!
Somehow i got suspension damage on this impact! Didnt feel to hard though.

My race ended on lap 19
after i spun out.

Timestamp 259: Think i touched wheel with David Mccradic. i think both where unnaffected by it.

Timestamp 380: Come in contact with Bob Laube. I hear him coming from behind on my right side, so i give room in the curve as i figure he is on the side of me,therefore he somewhat gets the racing line, but he closes the door into next curve as we stille are besides each other. As the rules say we are supposed to give each other room.
Maybe some others could look and give opinion for clearer understanding.
Im also sorry about the incident Bob :), not blaming you!
Somehow i got suspension damage on this impact! Didnt feel to hard though.

My race ended on lap 19
after i spun out.

Yes,
please RD, look and give opinion for clearer understanding.
BtW.
your fastest lap was Lap12 with 1:192
- with a broken suspension, very interesting :)

CHEERS

Yes,
please RD, look and give opinion for clearer understanding.
BtW.
your fastest lap was Lap12 with 1:192
- with a broken suspension, very interesting :)

CHEERS

Insinuate something?

You know as well as i do that there is different level of suspension damage.
Im actually suprised i got suspention damage at all, as the settings are put very high on the servers. And the impact wasnt that big.

report incident

i have little contact with antony maufrage in 12 lap 1025.20maeby blue flag start in corner stowe later 15 sec not immagine him can give street in corner abbey ,bad controll in 1 gear, dnt undertsand mouve from antony ,so touch is inevitable !!i say not bad ,not good , i say only happen it !!!

Yo yo , only 1 incident end of lap 1 last turn christian romlow spun into last turn, i seen this happening i just predicted wrong side, np mate just a racing incident :doublethumb:
t 186.77

Hi guys. I have looked at all the incidents and I have a clear idea about all of them :D Remember, this thread is about "solving" the incidents, not only reporting them. Here is a list of the incidents. I updated the time stamps to fit the server replay:

168 David vs. Valter and Bob - Partly solved
175 Kurt vs. Graham - Solved
186 Sean vs. Ramlow - Solved although not reported by Ramlow
389 Bob vs. Per - Unsolved
1035 Gaetano vs. Anthony M - Unsolved
1728 Fabian vs. Kurt - Unsolved due to no respons from Fabian!
2353 David vs. Joe (it is still reportable even though there is a slight sync issue) - Unsolved
2583 Reik vs. Fabian - Solved

A few hints to help you out, the once in italics are quotes from the Race Directors last words before race e-mail:

-One does not need to move away when one receive the blue flag. One can wait until the other car has caught up with you
-Don't put yourself in dangerous position and pull out of a fight if you are losing it and it is a danger of contact.[FONT=&quot]
-"(..)throughout the race, leave room if you are unsure if there are somebody on your inside/outside.[/FONT]"
[FONT=&quot]-"Make clear lane choices![/FONT]"
· -"Never slow down unexpectedly! If you plan to let a faster car past, take your time to do so in a predictable way!"
-"If you are lapping somebody, stay cool and read the situation and help avoid an incident." ·

Key to solving an incident is thinking what could/should the drivers have done differently. If the answer for one of the guys is nothing then it is likely that the other guy should have. If not it is a racing incident, like the case of Ramlow vs Sean

My apologies for not posting earlier. Thanks for trying so hard to get me back in after my disconnect. It was much appreciated, although I do understand that we must come up with a strategy for future incidents. I will post further on my issues in the general thread.

My report - DNS

ts389 Bob vs. Per
“Leave room if you are unsure if there are somebody on your inside/outside”. Bob does not leave room for Per. Even though you are slightly ahead you are not allowed to “force the line” or “close the gate”.Per on his side should have considered pulling out of the battle before that last turn where they made contact. After staying almost 3 seconds in Bob’s blind zone (dangerous) Per was still slightly behind.
[FONT=&quot]I hope both will act differently if they find themselves in the same situation again, although the main blame is Bob’s.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
as I said
It was not intentional
once again sorry

CU at Nuerburgring

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back