F1 2010 Inaccurate laptimes

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
When I first started playing this game, I was surprised that I very often got the exact same laptimes or sector times. Statistically it sould not happen that often. At Spa I got 4 best laps within .001 seconds which statistically should not happen in hundreds of years. When I discovered the leaderboard it was obvious that this is some kind of bug. Through out the entire list of laptimes, there are maybe 50 entries within +/- .002 sec, then there is maybe a .020 sec gap with no laptimes, and then there are 50 laptimes +/- .002 sec again. And so it contious for the entire list.

Is this only for PS3, or does the leaderboards look like this also for PC and XBox?
I think it is an anoying bug to get the exact same sector times over and over.

Actually I was wondering something lijke this myself when I was taking part in the Time Trial competition at Hockenheim last week. It seemd to me that I was way too often getting the exact same sector times. Sector 1 I lost count of the number of times I was 0.133 seconds behind my best or .434 seconds ahead of it. It appeared to me that the times were almost pre-defined and not exact. I am not one of the better drivers and therefore consider that I am too inconsistent to be regularly clocking the exact same times for certain sectors.

Anybody else have any input into this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back