Inability to see or download others setups etc. in Race07

Since installing several weeks ago, I have not been able to see or download any setups, hotlaps or anything through Race. I have installed Race 07, WTCC, Race On, and GTR Evolution.

I am able to race online with no issues, and adjust and save my setups with no issues, but when I try to go to where I can download or upload setups I see authorizing, then connecting and that is it. It stays on connecting without getting further.

I am running on Windows 7 64bit and have steam running as admin. I use a wireless connection to a router that doubles as the internet modem. Are there special settings that have to be made to allow me to see the files or is my setup just messed up and not going to let me connect to the file server for Race?

exit steam. Goto your steam install folder, there are two .blob files...delete these (make sure you know your steam login details). Restart steam and race...should work now. Don't worry about the blob files, steam makes new ones.

Thanks for the info Marcel, that did the trick. I can now upload and download setups and time attacks.

Appreciate your help. See you on the grid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 118 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 63 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.6%