In the Dead of Winter -- New Nordschleife season!

Misc In the Dead of Winter -- New Nordschleife season! 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bernd Graf updated In the Dead of Winter -- New Nordschleife season! with a new update entry:

tree and trackside object improvements

So much has been improved, friends! Here's the changelog:

Improved grass color and relative brightness
improved green color and saturation of conifer trees
improved some dead trees
improved the jersey.dds color intensity
recolored all red/white kerbs and barriers
fixed green kerb at Hocheichen turn exit to reflect 2018 appearance
added missing pines1f.dds file to fix oversaturated trees
adjusted colors of some signs
changed some building color values

make sure to delete all old files from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

great love it and the reason I don't like Wintertimes. Could you also make Spring Version with light green for next..?
Hi Xela, glad you enjoy the mod. As far as a springtime goes, the only track I have made with an improved foliage look is my favorite circuit, Imola, for personal use...I don't intend to remake what Kunos already provided, which, except for a few minor details, is quite accurate. Plus...spring is so much like summer, it's not enough of a seasonal difference to justify the rather prodigious amount of hours I spend retouching half of the track files.

Is there a way to remove the spectators off track? I tried deleting people_stand.dds but then it probably loads kunos default after.
There is, but I would not recommend it...driving at the real circuit, there are several hundred people you will see at any given track day, esp. major events...it doesn't seem very real to me to remove all the people...maybe for a Finnish track :p but not a major Euro circuit.

Not sure it has been mentioned yet but the color of the 3D grass doesn't match the ground anymore.

screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017_ks_nordschleife_28-12-117-4-29-48-jpg.228817

bob76 what do you mean by "go to content tracks left bottom + make a folder so the json file will be created" how & where do i creat that folder & what is content tracks left bottom?
do i need an original paid nordschleife track installed because i got

Nordschleife by Snoopy (Free)​

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline